<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Another weekend

Another weekend

The start of this weekend was quite good. To begin with, we had a volleyball practise after work. I was extremely pleased with the way we played. I'm glad too that I was able to jump better and spike. Its not the way it used to, but it is getting there.

From there, we had lunch at Cravings. Gotta love their salad bar. My favourite salad ingredients...OLIVES!!! I love olives. It was a great lunch as we had great food amidst a good company. I also say Jay and her family. Its such an amazing feat that they manage to go out and celebrate weekends together.

Mum's bday is on Tuesday and I'm flat broke. I don't have the funds to buy her a gift. Maybe a card will do. I know she'll understand that things have been pretty difficult lately.

I was listening to this song all morning. It reminds me of the days I was addicted to Ally McBeal. I loved that show, but it got to complicated and I ended up losing interest in watching it. Still, this song is quite nice. It reminds me of the past relationships I've had. Nothing too dramatic. Things just simply ended in ways I never expected. Good luck to the next relationship I'll be entering.

*crosses fingers*

Here's a picture of our new uniform for volleyball. It just looks soooooooo damn good.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:11 PM, Blogger B said...

OMG! your new uniform is suuuper hot!

i wish i were a volleyball player too. hehe.


sportsfest season na pla ulet sa ofc. makes me miss you guys more. i hope to catch one of the games. :D    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.