<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Raining on a Saturday

Raining on a Saturday

It is very much dismaying when you've got plans for the weekend only to be completely beset by forces of nature. Rain to be exact. I am honestly being positive that rain is good for the earth. It symbolises cleansing and renewal.

*******************

Mum's US Visa got approved. That's one thorn off the chest. The plan is that we both fly out to LA on the same date. From there, I'd take my own route whilst she goes on meeting up with her friends from the village who now moved out to Cali. Its a great relief that everything has begun to move towards the direction we wanted things to go.

I'm just a bit anxious on where I'm going to get the funds for my pocket money. I'm running out of creative ideas that would ensure my financial capability during the whole trip. I'm so thankful JJ is very accommodating and extremely nice to me. That is something I'll be forever indebted to him. Now if I could only... *Insert Impure Intentions Here* Hehehe.

*******************

This coming Sunday, the movie group will be reunited again. It has been a long time that we've seen a movie wherein we had a complete roster. No news from our dear Jayvee. I hope he's doing okay. We'll be watching Bewitched.

*******************

Chris, if you're still reading this, I hope you contact me or something. I still would like to keep in touch with you.

Music: She Will Be Loved
Artist: Maroon 5
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.