<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Arduous Sunday

Arduous Sunday

It was probably one of the best Sundays of my life. Having been to the Historical Fenway Park and watching the Boston Red Sox play against the Baltimore Oreoles. I'm not sure about how the stats of the game were, but all I know is I had fun. Yes. I had fun.

*****************

We went to a place by the lake (Andrea and Ben invited us) to play poker and chill out. It was a very serene environment. The placid water, the gentle breeze, the nice people... everything fell into place. Then it hit me, I think I'm in love with this place. But I also felt a big THUD coming over me. I noticed that in this part of the world, you can pretty much have anything you like as long as you worked very hard for things. In Manila, things are difficult, but it seemed easy to feel good about life even if the circumstances can be overwhelming. I am torn. Perhaps, I should try visiting Australia or London next time. I'm pretty sure it would be a totally different experience and all.

*****************

Alcohol and smoking was something I've given up on for the longest time. Being here in the US led me back to the drinking part. The habit is still in check. As for smoking, I felt like I was going to give up. Then I figured, I've gone too far in kicking the habit yet I'm being pulled. STOP. There, the habit is in check.

*****************

I'm still single. I think I'll stay that way for now. I'm too much self absorbed to have someone spend his miserable time with me. That would be totally unfair.

*****************

Music: No More Words
Artiste: Berlin
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.