<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

D Day

D Day

So it has finally come. I'm flying out of Manila and in to the US. How dramatic can things be!!! I've been looking forward for this time. Too bad some plans won't be happening, but everything else will be pushing through.

***************

Funny cause this trip will be my most budgeted ever. With only US$200 as my pocket money, I don't know how I can stretch that all the way till I come back home. I know I'll pull through. Swipe to the max. Plan the things I intend to buy. blah blah blah.

***************

I'm flying off tonight and I haven't even packed my stuff. It'll only be 15 days and I'm not bringing a lot of stuff. This is to make room for the things I'll be buying from there. Shoes, pants, jeans and undies, here I come!!!

***************

I'm worried if I'll be gaining weight. I should have been more religious in my workout routine. I won't be going back to the gym until October. Hmmm. I really need to be extremely cautious of what I'll be eating in the next few weeks.

***************

Funny line from Elisabeth Perkins from the movie Must Love Dogs:

"Me? Wallow? I do not wallow. I suffer in silence."

The movie was indeed a feel good Sunday movie. Diane Lane is best with these genre of films.

Music: Redemption
Artist: Conjure One
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.