<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ready? Set? Hold on!

Ready? Set? Hold on!

Ha! I'm so psyched about my trip this coming 25th. I already got my tickets. Still no sign of the pocket money, but I'm sure I'll get to have some cash to spend. I haven't made a list of the things I need to buy. Ah, the list is extremely important so that I don't get to buy unecessary stuff. Yeah right. Shoes are my fetish. Good luck with that.

*************

I'm happy that Cher is turning a year older whilst in another country. She gets to experience what life is like away from your loved ones. She'll be remembered only by those who hold her dearest (one of them is yours truly). I pray that happiness comes to her as she deserves someone who is capable of loving her back, selflessly. She never fails to see my good traits inspite of the overshadowing innate evil creature that I am.

Yes. I am mean and have been conceived as evil by some people. They're all half truths. But I won't deny that my bad side can be quite charming to some. Strange isn't it?

*************

I wonder if in this trip, I'll meet a guy whom I would go gaga over? I'll keep my options open and my eyes peeled. Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

*************

I was at the gym yesterday as I saw this middle-aged man. Okay, so perhaps he was in his early 40s. He was a hunk. For some strange reason I found him very desirable, Just like the chunk bloke I bumped into whilst heading home from RS (I had witnessess with my flirtatious HELLO!). COuld it be that I am developing this liking for matured men as they are more stable and level headed? Or is it possibly because they just don't give a fuck on what other people would say? Like I said earlier, I will keep my options open. Never turn down a good offer, for all you know greater things happen afterwards.

*************

I'm not making any sense at all. Its annoying that I've order this book from Powerbooks like ages ago and to date, they only have an opened copy left. How pathetic. I'll try my luck when I go to a Barnes and Nobles or Borders.

*************

Chris. Punyeta. Magparamdam ka! Tatagalugin na kita kasi nakakapagod mag-english. Hindi kita maintindihan. Urong sulong ka. Bata ka pa nga kasi hindi ka handang panindigan ang mga binitwan mong
salita. Nasaan ka man, sana okay ka lang.


*************

Music: To Be Loved (Disco Citizens Mix)
Artist: Luce Drayton
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.