This Is Your Night
This Is Your Night
I arrived here in Boston last Wednesday, almost close to midnight. Jim and Kristin picked me up from the airports and we all instantly connected like long three (3) years were just weeks. Things are very well planned. We got tonnes of stuff to do.
**************
We went shopping today at the mall and I was so damn lucky to find some of the things that I needed to buy. Got the lovely pair of brown shoes, pink shirt and new pair of boot fit gap jeans. Just fab! Man. There are a lot of good looking peeps here in New England (quite a handful of freaky ones too).
**************
So I watched the Rhinos play the finals of roller hockey today. The game was very tight. They were missing some of their key players and yet they pulled through to a tie game. In the overtime, (sudden death game) that's when they lost to the opponents. Well, they put up a good fight to the end. Now, its time to get ready for the next game.
**************
We had dinner at the 99 Resto. It was really good. I loved the food (fish and chips plus the seafood chowder). Tomorrow, I'll be teaching Kristin how to make lumpiang shanghai (Springrolls). That'll be extra fun. Well, Mr. Sandman hath sprinkled the sleeping dust. Nightey night!!!
**************
Music: Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Artist: Belinda Carlisle
I arrived here in Boston last Wednesday, almost close to midnight. Jim and Kristin picked me up from the airports and we all instantly connected like long three (3) years were just weeks. Things are very well planned. We got tonnes of stuff to do.
**************
We went shopping today at the mall and I was so damn lucky to find some of the things that I needed to buy. Got the lovely pair of brown shoes, pink shirt and new pair of boot fit gap jeans. Just fab! Man. There are a lot of good looking peeps here in New England (quite a handful of freaky ones too).
**************
So I watched the Rhinos play the finals of roller hockey today. The game was very tight. They were missing some of their key players and yet they pulled through to a tie game. In the overtime, (sudden death game) that's when they lost to the opponents. Well, they put up a good fight to the end. Now, its time to get ready for the next game.
**************
We had dinner at the 99 Resto. It was really good. I loved the food (fish and chips plus the seafood chowder). Tomorrow, I'll be teaching Kristin how to make lumpiang shanghai (Springrolls). That'll be extra fun. Well, Mr. Sandman hath sprinkled the sleeping dust. Nightey night!!!
**************
Music: Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Artist: Belinda Carlisle


» Post a Comment