California Love
California Love
Alas, I'm here in the city of Angels. The flight was relatively good and nothing freaky took place. We spent forever in the immigrations as we weren't given our arrival forms. So I was trying to fill out the forms as fast as I can (not to mention that there was no ACU in the airport), and then head off to claim our baggages. It was bad as our suitcases were separated and found in two (2) different carousel. To add to that, there were no pushcarts available. Ewww. Just ewww. ANYWAY, we were picked up by Kuya Alex and it was surprising that Uncle Totoy was there to meet us.
So we were out of the airport, and to the parking lot. It was terribly annoying that we had to spend 48 years just to get out of the concrete lot. *SIGH*
************
It was nice to see my cousins. Things did change and I can definitely say we're more bonded. Sad to say, one of my Aunts loathes me... or HATES me. How ugly can that get. It saddens me that she has that angst towards me as I have no single idea on what I had done this time around. Nothing seems to please her so, I am giving up on the situation. She has no bearing in my life so I'm cutting the ties that bind. On the lighter side of things, Tim and I look pretty much like brothers. Long hair, built and slight chinky eyes. Dan has changed too. He's all cool, a bit on the thin side, but I'm sure he's turning out just right. Isabelle is one bundle of joy. I share the same birthday with her. We're both the youngest in the family. I can see a lot of me in her when I was a little kid. When I was here in 2002, they were all younger. Now I feel older.
************
Sometimes being the only person in my age bracket (between me and my cousins), I feel left out. They're all lucky that they have a family member they can relate to. Me, none. That's all in the past, but things would certainly be interesting if it weren't like that. *SIGH*
************
I met Ate Angie and her husband to be, Gary. They're certainly a match. I'm really happy for her. Tomorrow is her finest day when she'll be living as one with her future partner in life. I wish both of them the best of married life. Congratulations!
************
I'm looking forward for my trip to the EAST. I leave on the 31st, and it will definitely be a challenge to spread thin $200 throughout the trip. *Good Luck*
************
Music: Lift Me Up
Artist: Moby
Alas, I'm here in the city of Angels. The flight was relatively good and nothing freaky took place. We spent forever in the immigrations as we weren't given our arrival forms. So I was trying to fill out the forms as fast as I can (not to mention that there was no ACU in the airport), and then head off to claim our baggages. It was bad as our suitcases were separated and found in two (2) different carousel. To add to that, there were no pushcarts available. Ewww. Just ewww. ANYWAY, we were picked up by Kuya Alex and it was surprising that Uncle Totoy was there to meet us.
So we were out of the airport, and to the parking lot. It was terribly annoying that we had to spend 48 years just to get out of the concrete lot. *SIGH*
************
It was nice to see my cousins. Things did change and I can definitely say we're more bonded. Sad to say, one of my Aunts loathes me... or HATES me. How ugly can that get. It saddens me that she has that angst towards me as I have no single idea on what I had done this time around. Nothing seems to please her so, I am giving up on the situation. She has no bearing in my life so I'm cutting the ties that bind. On the lighter side of things, Tim and I look pretty much like brothers. Long hair, built and slight chinky eyes. Dan has changed too. He's all cool, a bit on the thin side, but I'm sure he's turning out just right. Isabelle is one bundle of joy. I share the same birthday with her. We're both the youngest in the family. I can see a lot of me in her when I was a little kid. When I was here in 2002, they were all younger. Now I feel older.
************
Sometimes being the only person in my age bracket (between me and my cousins), I feel left out. They're all lucky that they have a family member they can relate to. Me, none. That's all in the past, but things would certainly be interesting if it weren't like that. *SIGH*
************
I met Ate Angie and her husband to be, Gary. They're certainly a match. I'm really happy for her. Tomorrow is her finest day when she'll be living as one with her future partner in life. I wish both of them the best of married life. Congratulations!
************
I'm looking forward for my trip to the EAST. I leave on the 31st, and it will definitely be a challenge to spread thin $200 throughout the trip. *Good Luck*
************
Music: Lift Me Up
Artist: Moby


» Post a Comment