<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wedding Bells

Wedding Bells

So my cousin got married today to this wonderful guy Gary. I remember her back then being all excited when she told me via email about her having a fiancee. After a few months, I got the news of my life when she said that she was getting married. At that point, I felt so happy for her. I knew that I had to save up and fly to attend this special moment in her life.

We both lost our dads last 2004. Prior to that, we had a good connection going on especially with being one of the few people who knew all about me. I'm really happy for her and I hope that she and Gary be in love with each other for the rest of their lives.

*************

I'm so looking forward to visiting the East coast and spending time with Jim and Kristin. They have been really kind enough to welcome me even if their place is being renovated at the mo. I hope we get to see more cool places when I go this time. Plus, to add that I have mr Blonde to show me around *wink*

*************

I miss my Sunday group. Meng, Benz and Clyde. Thina as well. I hope they read my blog and send me an SMS. Don't watch any movie without me!!!

*************

*SIGH* Day ends and I've yet to go shopping. Well, I have the whole trip to do that so let's not put it to test. *EVIL GRIN*

*************

Music: Simple Kind Of Life
Artist: No Doubt
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:27 AM, Blogger B said...

we miss u too ian!!

there is no sunday movie if you're not here. :/


enjoy enjoy! :)    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.