<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday Cook Out

Saturday Cook Out

Labour day weekend has taken over the US. This is the first holiday I've spent with a group of really cool people whom I've only met once (twice for most of them). We went to a cook out hosted by Andrea. She was a very good host, made sure everyone was comfy and well fed. I loved the burgers, hotdogs and kebabs. Oh, it was also my first time to experience jello shots. They're jello made with part water, part vodka. The food was all good, and the company was all great.

*****************

Okay, I promised not to sulk and stuff, but I can't help it. The people I'm hanging out with are all in a relationship. I feel alone. Everyone was pretty much with someone. Its not self pity. Perhaps, I am suffering silently. The time I've been spending here in the US is awesome. I pretty much guessed that I would be much happier if I had someone to share this time with. Cliche? Perhaps yes. *SIGH* Yeah, so I'll have to wait until my time comes. Until then, I'll savour the time I spend with my friends and family.

*****************

So tomorrow I'll be watching my very first baseball game. And what special occasion it would be as I'll be seeing the Boston Red Sox in Fenway Park I'm quite excited and I hope I don't look stupid as I have am not in the know of the game. I hope the Red Sox win.

*****************

Its Saturday evening and I am home. I wanted to go out, but my hosts are tired. I hope they're not tired of me. See, if I had a man of my own, we'd be snugglin and more. So, I'll just keep on waiting.

*****************

Music: Enjoy The Silence
Artiste: Depeche Mode
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.