Back to the Real World
The Real World
This is the first post that I'll be making since I got back from the US. It is quite a mixture of emotions that I cannot contain. Right now, I feel that I can be the strongest and most stable person I will ever be. I am a man with a mission. A mission to work on finding a way (legally, of course) to live in the East Coast.
I've had quite a number of discussions with friends, co-workers and family about the plans I have. I am glad that there is an overwhelming support emanating from them. I am so thankful on having such wonderful people around me. That alone fuels me of my goals in life.
*************
Like I've mentioned in my previous entries, I have to take a bold step of making decisions outside my comfort zone. I've always been living on the safe side and barely took risks. This time, I will muster all of the courage I have in my being to take progressive moves in working towards my goal. As Kathy said to me, tough times will always be part of working on achieving something. Sacrifices needs to made and I will be making and taking them as I have no choice.
**************
People have been leaving. What's up with that? Have I been an influence on people leaving work for other possible opportunities? Is it that time of our lives when we've reached our crossroads and carry on the pursuit for career stability and personal maturity? I know I am at this phase and am very glad to know what I want to do. I was expecting changes around me to take place, but never thought of it to happen this way. Yeah, yeah. Things never go as we always plan them. I need to understand that part of life.
**************
We have a game later. I'm hoping our team does well. For now, I'm folding as I have to rest.
PEACE.
Music: Il Mio Cuore Va
Artist: Sarah Brightman


» Post a Comment