<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Last Leg

Last Leg

Here I am in San Francisco. The last leg of my vacation hath cometh. Somehow, when I left NE, I felt that I was leaving my second home. It was painful and difficult for me to swallow the fact that I need to do things the right way or else I'd be eating my very own words. Is it Pride? No. It is just the right thing to do. Leave a company in a respectful manner, as I intend to use them as my reference. Now, I have a more solid grasp of what I want to do. I am decided that I will be moving to the US. Where? New England. How? That would be the next problem.

************

Having been able to figure out what I really want to do with my life was something I worried about in my college years. I can firmly say that I had a strong sense of what I wanted to achieve in life. Things changed when I started working. The "Perfect or Ideal" setting in life has been non-reflective on how my life really is. With this recent trip to the US, I had definitely found what I wanted to do... to move out and live here in the US. New England. The big challenge for me now is how I intend to achieve that goal. Is it possible at all? I know it is. Definitely luck would help, but skill is the first requirement. PLUS, I need to learn how to drive. :D

*************

I want to thank Jim and Kristin for having been such wonderful hosts during my entire stay in the East Coast. Thank you for being so open and warm. Having spent precious moments with you guys makes me feel part of the family. Wherever we go through these trying times, I hope we stay in touch. I would surely love to visit you guys again sometime in 2007. Who knows, the next time I travel, it might be for good.

A BIG TIGHT HUG TO JIM AND KRIS and the rest of the New England peeps!

*************

Music: Reflections
Artiste: Paul Van Dyk
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.