<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Songs for the week

Babble Away

I've been so aimless this week. Saw a hilariously insane film with the infamous Sunday group. It was something I've missed for two and a half weeks. Quite nice to be in an area I am familiar with.

I wore the boots I bought in SFO for the first time and they were quite smashing. The pink shirt did its job of reflecting the mood I was - warm blooded.

We had dinner at Krocodile Grille and laughed the night away. Exchanging stories and one line come-backs ranging from raunchy to blatantly offencive. Hah! The group proved its nastiness as people dining were looking at us as we dined.

It was nice to see my dear Cherub. It has been quite a while since I last spent time with her. We all loved each other's company that night. In other words, it was just perfect.

Anyway, I'm soooooooo procastinating right now. I've tonnes of tasks to accomplish before Friday comes. Let's see how the cramming will go along starting tomorrow. :)

Here are the songs lingering in my mind for the past two weeks.

Music: The First Cut Is The Deepest
Artist: Sheryl Crow

I would have given you all of my heart
but there's someone who's torn it apart
and she's taking almost all that I've got
but if you want, I'll try to love again
baby I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest,
Baby I know
The first cut is the deepest
'cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst

but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know

The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest

I still want you by my side
just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
cause I'm sure gonna give you a try
and if you want, I'll try to love again
but baby, I'll try to love again, but I know

The first cut is the deepest,

baby I know The first cut is the deepest
'Cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed

when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know

The first cut is the deepest, baby I know The first cut is the deepest

******************

Music: Glory Box
Artist: Portishead

I'm so tired, of playing

Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long
Just. .

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
I just wanna be a woman

From this time, unchained
We're all looking at a different picture
Thru this new frame of mind
A thousand flowers could bloom
Move over, and give us some room

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
I just wanna be a woman

[INSTRUMENTAL]

So don't you stop, being a man
Just take a little look from our side when you can
Sow a little tenderness
No matter if you cry

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
Its all I wanna be is all woman
For this is the beginning of forever and ever
Its time to move over...

********************

Music: Dare Me
Artist: Pointer Sisters

I've got a chip on my shoulder with your name on it -
knock it off.
So don't just stand there foolin' if you don't want it -
knock it off.
I say you're either a lover or you are a liar.
So don't you push too hard
you're playin' with fire.

Baby make your move step across the line
Touch me one more time

come on dare me!
I wanna take you on
I know I can't lose
I'll be loving you

if you just dare me.

Looks like you're lookin' for trouble

And I'd say you found it - you found it.
You'll have to come right through me
There's no way around it - you found it.

I hope that lean hungry look means what it's saying.
'Cause I'm just sittin' on ready
ready and waiting.

Baby make your move
step across the line . . .
Come on and dare me.


If there's any truth behind your intentions
This night's gonna end up on fire - you better believe it.
You better believe it oh baby. Oh
dare me dare me dare me.

Baby make your move step across the line . . .

Baby make your move step across the line . . .

Baby make your move step across the line . . .

********************

Music: Cool
Artist: Gwen Stefani

It's hard to remember how it felt before
Now I found the love of my life...
Passes things get more comfortable
Everything is going right

And after all the obstacles
It's good to see you now with someone else
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool

We used to think it was impossible
Now you call me by my new last name
Memories seem like so long ago
Time always kills the pain

Remember Harbor Boulevard
The dreaming days where the mess was made
Look how all the kids have grown
We have changed but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool

And I'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
Circles and triangles, and now we're hangin' out with your new girlfriend
So far from where we've been
I know we're cool
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.