Another picwhoring
Yes, I'm experiencing the symptoms of writer's block. How disdainful this experience is!!! In the meantime, enjoy my subtle picwhoring.
Music: Whiter Shade of Pale
Artist: Sarah Brightman/Annie Lennox
***************************
Benneth's birthday dinner with the Kindest Four.
Meng and Ian
Aha! Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at The Grove Mall in LA


Something from the recent past... Boracay 2005
Me after jogging at Station one

Such wonderful memories. I don't know if Jim and Kristine is okay with me posting this one, but I figured that since it is my blog, I'd go ahead. These two are such an envious couple. I am extremely glad to be part of their lives.

And the last image would be that of my niece Isabelle. Such an angelic gift from heaven. Did I mention that we share the same birthday and we're both the youngest in the family. Seriously, how coincidental can that get?



» Post a Comment