Slowdown
Slowdown
Its been more almost more than a week since I last posted. I've been terribly busy with work that I almost died. A lot of things has been taking place here in the office. People leaving, new stuff to be learned, more projects to be rolled out... its just good business. As we all know, more work means more stability with our team. Interesting times are coming ahead with the changes that are bound to take place. Question is, will I still be around when that happens?
************
Yes, my prayers have been answered. I asked for a chance and a number of opportunities opened its doors to me. Yes, I am trying my luck with all of them. My new catchy phrase lately is "It is better to have choices than have none at all." Indeed it is wonderful to have something to choose from. Still, my plans on moving to the East Coast is something I will not lose track of. All of these I am doing today will be going to that direction. So far, the coast has been clear, thus I am taking full advantage of these chances whilst they are around.
************
Mum's back and I am very happy that she's here. I did miss her a lot as I've no Sunday Lunch date. :( Now she's back and we're the Sunday lunch tandem again. I am thankful that she has always been very supportive of my plans in life. Without strong people to push me, I'm pretty sure that I would still be stuck in the middle of nowhereville.
************
I'd like to thank Ruben (a nice lad I met online) who helped me find the Underground remix of Bjork's Human Behaviour.
That would be all for now...
Music: Akap
Artist: Imago
Nagtatanong
bakit mahirap
sumabay sa agos
ng iyong mundo
Nagtataka
Simple lang naman sana
Ang buhayKung ika'y matino
Sabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo
Iingatan ko
Ibaling sa akin ang problema mo
kakayanin ko
Pikit mata
kong iaalay
ang buwan at araw
pati pa sapatos kong suot
Nagtatanong
simple lang naman sana
ang buhaykung ika'y lumayo
Sabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo
Iingatan ko
Ibaling sa akin ang problema mo
kakayanin ko
Sasamahan ka sa tamis
Sasamahan ka sa dilim
Sasamahan ka hanggang langit
Sasamahan ka sa tamis
Sasamahan ka sa pait
Sasamahan ka sa dilim
Sasamahan ka hanggang langit Sasamahan ka
Sabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo
Iingatan ko
Ibaling sa akin ang problema mo
kakayanin ko
Its been more almost more than a week since I last posted. I've been terribly busy with work that I almost died. A lot of things has been taking place here in the office. People leaving, new stuff to be learned, more projects to be rolled out... its just good business. As we all know, more work means more stability with our team. Interesting times are coming ahead with the changes that are bound to take place. Question is, will I still be around when that happens?
************
Yes, my prayers have been answered. I asked for a chance and a number of opportunities opened its doors to me. Yes, I am trying my luck with all of them. My new catchy phrase lately is "It is better to have choices than have none at all." Indeed it is wonderful to have something to choose from. Still, my plans on moving to the East Coast is something I will not lose track of. All of these I am doing today will be going to that direction. So far, the coast has been clear, thus I am taking full advantage of these chances whilst they are around.
************
Mum's back and I am very happy that she's here. I did miss her a lot as I've no Sunday Lunch date. :( Now she's back and we're the Sunday lunch tandem again. I am thankful that she has always been very supportive of my plans in life. Without strong people to push me, I'm pretty sure that I would still be stuck in the middle of nowhereville.
************
I'd like to thank Ruben (a nice lad I met online) who helped me find the Underground remix of Bjork's Human Behaviour.
That would be all for now...
Music: Akap
Artist: Imago
Nagtatanong
bakit mahirap
sumabay sa agos
ng iyong mundo
Nagtataka
Simple lang naman sana
Ang buhayKung ika'y matino
Sabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo
Iingatan ko
Ibaling sa akin ang problema mo
kakayanin ko
Pikit mata
kong iaalay
ang buwan at araw
pati pa sapatos kong suot
Nagtatanong
simple lang naman sana
ang buhaykung ika'y lumayo
Sabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo
Iingatan ko
Ibaling sa akin ang problema mo
kakayanin ko
Sasamahan ka sa tamis
Sasamahan ka sa dilim
Sasamahan ka hanggang langit
Sasamahan ka sa tamis
Sasamahan ka sa pait
Sasamahan ka sa dilim
Sasamahan ka hanggang langit Sasamahan ka
Sabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo
Iingatan ko
Ibaling sa akin ang problema mo
kakayanin ko


» Post a Comment