<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Decisions, Decisions!

Decisions, Decisions!

With the outcome of my interviews for higher management positions, I've realised that it is indeed nice to have a choice rather than none at all. Just last night, I had an interview with the Site Director of the Manila Operations of another prestigious Call Centre.

So right now, I am putting the job on hold, and am waiting to hear from the recent interview that I've had on the Manager position for a different team within the account.

***************

How can something so right feel so sad? Right now, I'm not sure if I'm feeling sad because of leaving my comfort zone or am I sad because I'm missing my second home. I am torn. Its annoying that I have to make this decision, but I know that this is part of growing up.

I am going to miss a lot of my co-workers whom I have bonded with even outside of everything that's related to the office. My heart is heaving with sadness as I am nearing the closure of this chapter of my life with where I am right now. It has been a rollercoaster ride. I was hoping it wouldn't end, but as the cliché goes, all good things must come to an end.

The tears I'm holding back will soon swell and pour. Right now, I have to stay focused on my goals. YES. This is the first step in being ready to face the myriad of challenges that the world will throw our way. Emotional. In a way, it is good to be emotional as it pushes me to have the passion on what I intend to achieve.

I've had my moments of sadness. Now, its time to take the step into the new zone. This time I will be making my own zone for the people who will be working with me. This is going to be a big challenge and I can surely say that things will become pretty interesting.

***************

Music: In My Place
Artist: Coldplay
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.