Constant Change
Constant Change
I noticed that our group has begun to change. Each becoming more engrossed in living their own lives. I see that as something good. It feels reassuring that we all have things to do outside our own small clusters.
**********
Last Sunday, Meng and I along with Thina and her beau, indulged in a night of merriness at Friday's. We had some chicken fingers and the booze to come along with it. How I love my Vodka!!! It was reliving my college days of having mixed drinks at the pub whilst listening to good music, chatting incessantly and laughing like there was no care in the world.
Of course, all that would be a temporal escape. Later on, things will slowly get back to reality and everything is no longer pleasant.
**********
I'm just curious on why happiness can be so fleeting. Our lives experience a great deal of pressure, heartache, frustrations and sorrow and yet, it all vanishes with one stroke of a simple moment of joy. This proves that we should cherish every moment that we live as no matter how ugly situations may become, there is always a possiblity to turn things around. Carpe Diem. An expression that I always failed to comprehend. My dear friend Niki has always believed in this expression, and I admire her for actually living it.
The society I'm in is focused more on anticipating the future resulting to loads of anxiety. Insurance. A sound investment for the coming generation. The odd part is, how can we be sure about the future? There are no guarantees. Everything is bound to change and even the hardest of steel will bend with stress and heat. It is a certified truth that change is the only constant factor in all existence.
**********
The next few weeks are bound to get very interesting.
Work:
A lot of changes are taking place. I hope we can all catch up and be solid as we evolve to a better us.
Personal:
Anniversaries will be remembered. My eldest brother's First wedding anniversary. My dad's first year of passing. It will be a torrential extremes of celebrations. One for the living and another for the dearly departed. I'm just hoping that I have really leapt forward into accepting that things are no longer the same with our family.
**********
Music: I Will Remember You
Artist: Sarah McLachlan
I noticed that our group has begun to change. Each becoming more engrossed in living their own lives. I see that as something good. It feels reassuring that we all have things to do outside our own small clusters.
**********
Last Sunday, Meng and I along with Thina and her beau, indulged in a night of merriness at Friday's. We had some chicken fingers and the booze to come along with it. How I love my Vodka!!! It was reliving my college days of having mixed drinks at the pub whilst listening to good music, chatting incessantly and laughing like there was no care in the world.
Of course, all that would be a temporal escape. Later on, things will slowly get back to reality and everything is no longer pleasant.
**********
I'm just curious on why happiness can be so fleeting. Our lives experience a great deal of pressure, heartache, frustrations and sorrow and yet, it all vanishes with one stroke of a simple moment of joy. This proves that we should cherish every moment that we live as no matter how ugly situations may become, there is always a possiblity to turn things around. Carpe Diem. An expression that I always failed to comprehend. My dear friend Niki has always believed in this expression, and I admire her for actually living it.
The society I'm in is focused more on anticipating the future resulting to loads of anxiety. Insurance. A sound investment for the coming generation. The odd part is, how can we be sure about the future? There are no guarantees. Everything is bound to change and even the hardest of steel will bend with stress and heat. It is a certified truth that change is the only constant factor in all existence.
**********
The next few weeks are bound to get very interesting.
Work:
A lot of changes are taking place. I hope we can all catch up and be solid as we evolve to a better us.
Personal:
Anniversaries will be remembered. My eldest brother's First wedding anniversary. My dad's first year of passing. It will be a torrential extremes of celebrations. One for the living and another for the dearly departed. I'm just hoping that I have really leapt forward into accepting that things are no longer the same with our family.
**********
Music: I Will Remember You
Artist: Sarah McLachlan


» Post a Comment