<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love and Life; Recovering From The Pain And Rising From The Ashes

Love and Life; Recovering From The Pain And Rising From The Ashes

Last Saturday, the whole family paid a visit to dad at the cemetery. It has been almost a year since his passing. I must admit that I miss him and had really ill feelings about his death. I felt cheated about it. But it was quite unusual that last Saturday, my mind was at peace. I had not strong emotions. All the thoughts I had were all of happiness and serenity. Like Jim said, "Time heals all wounds." I must agree that even if it is a cliche, it is very true.

Afterwards, we took the chance to have lunch together as a family. The next day was Kuya and Ate's 1st Wedding Anniversary. Congratulations!!! I hope you guys all the best in married life.

************

So Sunday morning was the usual routine. Worship and then lunch with Mum. After we split, I was at the mall doing some pre-christmas shopping whilst cruising at boys/men. It was cool that I got to do this as I haven't done it in a long time. I have to admit that there were quite a few that I had a moment of exchanged glances. I wish I could've done more, but right now, I'm chicken shit.

************

It hurts to know that even if I can love you with all that I can give, I know that you won't give it back the way I expect you to. We are different and yet we are very much the same. I die with envy everytime I see you beside her. Inside I feel that all I could do is wish I was her and it does happen, but only in dreams. Yet, I am very much happy that you welcomed be to be part of your life. I am extremely grateful for that. I love you.

************

The 80s are the best time for me. The music was just as good as the happy days I had.

Here are a couple of songs that I really like.

Under Pressure - Queen featuring David Bowie
Words - Missing Persons
No More Words - Berlin
Voices Carry - Til Tuesday
Human - Human League
Don't You Want Me - Human League
Deadbeat Club - B52s

I've already posted Scandal's The Warrior and The Pretender's Don't Get Me Wrong. I'll be adding some more later.

************

Music: My Sensual Mind
Artist: Anggun
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.