Weekend Entry
Weekend Entry
This weekend went by like it was just another regular day. It was quite busy as well as unusually joyous. I guess it was because the group was whole again. It has been a long time since we've been together.
Saturday:
Went home early after work. Benz and I took the regular bus home. The traffic was fucking terrible. It makes you wonder why the government loves to engage in road construction when the traffic is at its worst.
When I got home, I was still able to get at least an hour and a half sleep. Around 230pm, I woke up and went tot he gym for JAM. It was such an energising Saturday. I was glad to see Clyde in RS. Perfect chance to reconnect after not having seen him for a few weeks.
Afterwards, I headed to the volleyball game wherein I was late due to the really awful traffic en route. Anyway, when I got there, it was the second set and I played bad. Good thing chit took me out as I know I wasn't helping the team. The fates were kind as we won over the competitor. We're officially in the Semis. NICE!
Dinner at South Sea Grill at Metrowalk was fab. I got my BayBreeze spiked with more Vodka and less of the juices.
From there, we went to a music lounge where Clyde, Meng and I belted out until it was like 130am. Very fabulous night.
***************
Sunday:
Worship and Lunch with Mum. Just the perfect way to start a Sunday.
Then I went home to catch up on my personal emails and stuff. I met up with Benneth as we were going to watch at Gb3. It ended up as we went to G4 and saw 40 YO Virgin for my fourth time. It was just out of control. Meng, Cher and Benz were laughing their hearts out as was I.
To cap the night, we had drinks and pica pica at Friday's. Another round of BAY BReeze PLEASE!!!!!
***************
Music: Only Tomorrow Knows
Artist: Dave Koz
This weekend went by like it was just another regular day. It was quite busy as well as unusually joyous. I guess it was because the group was whole again. It has been a long time since we've been together.
Saturday:
Went home early after work. Benz and I took the regular bus home. The traffic was fucking terrible. It makes you wonder why the government loves to engage in road construction when the traffic is at its worst.
When I got home, I was still able to get at least an hour and a half sleep. Around 230pm, I woke up and went tot he gym for JAM. It was such an energising Saturday. I was glad to see Clyde in RS. Perfect chance to reconnect after not having seen him for a few weeks.
Afterwards, I headed to the volleyball game wherein I was late due to the really awful traffic en route. Anyway, when I got there, it was the second set and I played bad. Good thing chit took me out as I know I wasn't helping the team. The fates were kind as we won over the competitor. We're officially in the Semis. NICE!
Dinner at South Sea Grill at Metrowalk was fab. I got my BayBreeze spiked with more Vodka and less of the juices.
From there, we went to a music lounge where Clyde, Meng and I belted out until it was like 130am. Very fabulous night.
***************
Sunday:
Worship and Lunch with Mum. Just the perfect way to start a Sunday.
Then I went home to catch up on my personal emails and stuff. I met up with Benneth as we were going to watch at Gb3. It ended up as we went to G4 and saw 40 YO Virgin for my fourth time. It was just out of control. Meng, Cher and Benz were laughing their hearts out as was I.
To cap the night, we had drinks and pica pica at Friday's. Another round of BAY BReeze PLEASE!!!!!
***************
Music: Only Tomorrow Knows
Artist: Dave Koz


» Post a Comment