What is it this time?
What is it this time?
So it has been days and I'm unsure whether to feel pleased that my lovelife isn't actually empty...if you consider falling for someone I've met online as Love. Beggars can't be choosers. A phrase I am quite familiar with as I'm the kind of person who is completely not so up there in the dating list.
*************
It has been a year since dad passed away. Mourning period is over. It is time to move on. I'm ready to move on. I hope our whole family is too. Dad will be up there, watching us as he sips his favourite tea whilst sitting on his favourite chair. I will miss you dad. Thanks for everything you've given and thought. I am extremely honoured that I was under your tutelage, as without you there'd be no me. I love you. Until I see you in the after life.
*************
A few songs I've been hearing have been making quite a mark in my heart. Mariah's Butterfly is probably one of her best written/produced songs. Everything is well meshed and it makes me slip into a thinking state whenever I hear it. Nevermind the video.
Here are the lyrics of two songs that I've listened to in the 90s and 2004. Both pop rock and both are of essential hits during their time.
Music: Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad
Artist: Def Leppard
Here I am, I'm in the wrong bed again
It's just a game I just can't win
There you are breathin' soft on my skin
Still you won't let me in
Why save your kisses for a rainy day
Baby let the moment take your heart away
Have you ever needed someone so bad, yeah
Have you ever wanted someone
You just couldn't have
Did you ever try so hard
That your world just fell apart
Have you ever needed someone so bad
And you're the girl I gotta have
I gotta have you baby
There you go, midnight promises again
But they're broken by the dawn
You wanna go further, faster every day baby
But in the morning you'll be gone
And I'm alone
[Repeat Bridge]
[Repeat Chorus]
Every dream I dream is like
Some Kinda rash 'n' reckless scene
To give out such crazy love
You must be some kinda drug
And if my time don't ever come
For me you're still the same
Damned if I don't, damned if I do
I gotta get a fix on you
*************
Music: Everything
Artist: Alanis Morissette
I can be an asshole of the grandest kind
I can withhold like it's going out of style
I can be the moodiest baby that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who is as positive as I am sometimes
I am the wisest woman you've ever met
I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected
I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who's as positive as I am sometimes
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
I blame everyone else, not my own partaking
My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating
I'm terrified and mistrusting
And you've never met anyone as
As closed down as I am sometimes
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know
What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go
I'm the funniest woman that you've ever known
I am the dullest woman that you've ever known
I'm the most gorgeous woman that you've ever known
and you've never met anyone
Who is as everything as I am sometimes
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
And you're still here
And you're still here...
So it has been days and I'm unsure whether to feel pleased that my lovelife isn't actually empty...if you consider falling for someone I've met online as Love. Beggars can't be choosers. A phrase I am quite familiar with as I'm the kind of person who is completely not so up there in the dating list.
*************
It has been a year since dad passed away. Mourning period is over. It is time to move on. I'm ready to move on. I hope our whole family is too. Dad will be up there, watching us as he sips his favourite tea whilst sitting on his favourite chair. I will miss you dad. Thanks for everything you've given and thought. I am extremely honoured that I was under your tutelage, as without you there'd be no me. I love you. Until I see you in the after life.
*************
A few songs I've been hearing have been making quite a mark in my heart. Mariah's Butterfly is probably one of her best written/produced songs. Everything is well meshed and it makes me slip into a thinking state whenever I hear it. Nevermind the video.
Here are the lyrics of two songs that I've listened to in the 90s and 2004. Both pop rock and both are of essential hits during their time.
Music: Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad
Artist: Def Leppard
Here I am, I'm in the wrong bed again
It's just a game I just can't win
There you are breathin' soft on my skin
Still you won't let me in
Why save your kisses for a rainy day
Baby let the moment take your heart away
Have you ever needed someone so bad, yeah
Have you ever wanted someone
You just couldn't have
Did you ever try so hard
That your world just fell apart
Have you ever needed someone so bad
And you're the girl I gotta have
I gotta have you baby
There you go, midnight promises again
But they're broken by the dawn
You wanna go further, faster every day baby
But in the morning you'll be gone
And I'm alone
[Repeat Bridge]
[Repeat Chorus]
Every dream I dream is like
Some Kinda rash 'n' reckless scene
To give out such crazy love
You must be some kinda drug
And if my time don't ever come
For me you're still the same
Damned if I don't, damned if I do
I gotta get a fix on you
*************
Music: Everything
Artist: Alanis Morissette
I can be an asshole of the grandest kind
I can withhold like it's going out of style
I can be the moodiest baby that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who is as positive as I am sometimes
I am the wisest woman you've ever met
I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected
I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who's as positive as I am sometimes
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
I blame everyone else, not my own partaking
My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating
I'm terrified and mistrusting
And you've never met anyone as
As closed down as I am sometimes
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know
What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go
I'm the funniest woman that you've ever known
I am the dullest woman that you've ever known
I'm the most gorgeous woman that you've ever known
and you've never met anyone
Who is as everything as I am sometimes
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
And you're still here
And you're still here...


» Post a Comment