Struggling to lose
Struggling To Lose
Normally, people would find it easy to just give up the struggle as in most cases. Im my case, I'm actually struggling to lose. Yes. I am struggling to lose weight. I was successful in 2004 to shed a couple of pounds in the time I had just joined the gym. I am thankful for my friends who were there to give me the push I need.
This time around, I need to push myself on my own. I know I can make it if I push myself further and harder. I know that I can do it. I just need to do this one step at a time, and I know things can turn around. I feel that I will be successful this time around.
We'll see if something happens in the next month.
****************
How's love?
None.
Here I am still patiently waiting and hoping things will be brighter. Yeah. I am actually at peace with myself and I'm not rushing myself like I used to. Times can get desperate, but looking around just takes too much effort and most of all, it can be quite disheartening, knowing that physical attributes have taken over the criteria in meeting Mr. Right. I'm not saying that I follow that path, yet I would be hypocritical if I say that all I need is a man with a good personality. NO. I'm not looking for someone who is a total stud (but if he likes me, I would give it a try). I'm looking for someone presentable with a right amount of humour, seriousness, romance and warmth.
Blah! Enough of this talk about love.
I'm postponing my plans on taking up driving school. YES! I'm turning 30 and I still don't know how to drive and swim. Very pathetic.I'm tired. I just got home from the gym, and I'm looking forward to the belly dancing classes on Thursday. I bet that one would be very challenging.
****************
Music: Silent Lucidity
Artist: Queensryche


» Post a Comment