Plastered...Yes plastered...and Fabulous
Plastered...Yes plastered...and Fabulous
Yes, Friday was good. Thanksgiving was a feast for me this year. I actually got to spend it with my dear friends although one was missing. It started out as a simple dinner at McD's GB. From there, we were hoping to catch some rides at Star City and see some excitement from the amusement park.
To our dismay, they were already closed by the time got there. So we decided to tread the whole length of Baywalk along Roxas Boulevard. It was quite a change of scenery from my usual Makati travelogue.
Our first stop was to quench our thirst as evening grew more humid and hot. We took funny pics of each other whilst sipping our drinks. Afterwards, we carried on by walking slowly and savouring the festive atmosphere that emanates from the whole stretch.
At the final leg, we decided to hit Malate and get something to drink. We strolled along Bocobo all the way to Nakpil. We got to an adult store and checked out some stuff. It actually gave me a couple of ideas for the Kris Kringle. Anyway, from there we went listening to acoustic live music at Club Indios. We caught the last set of a guy who did quite well, and was followed by a group called higher ground. They sounded really good and even reminded me of the Subic moment I had in 2003.
From Club Indios, we stepped into Gilligan's and drank more. I knew I should have eaten because I was getting way to lightheaded. I was quite happy to be feeling this way. It has been a long time since I had a great night out on a FRIDAY! Worse part of it, I actually wanted to get some action. I wanted to just have sex with the first guy who caught my eye. Yeah...too bad I was too fucking wasted. Part of my rule is to never engage is sexual activities whilst highly intoxicated, but this time was willing to make an exception as I haven't any since 1998. It donned to me that we weren't walking straight, and I needed to get some nourishment as I was starving.
So we hailed a cab and went to Filling Station. I was knocked out whilst in the taxi until my mum called. I think it was around 6am at that time. So we ordered our food and then it toooooooook fucking forever for them to serve it. After a few convincing shouts at the waitresses, the food was served.
After that, we split ways. When I got home (take note that is was 8:30am), I was preparing myself for a sermon, and to my surprise, none came.
So, I glugged more water and then slept. I went to the gym afterwards, and then fold. If I were asked how my Saturday was, I'd say it was WICKED!
*******************
Music: Groovejet
Artist: DJ Spiller


» Post a Comment