The Crucifixion of Christmas
The Crucifixion of Christmas
The changes have finally taken place. Yes. Our business has been taken over. *sigh* We're no longer the big family that we used to be.
Some co-workers have been named to go. There are others who voluntarily left to pursue greener pastures or even take a radical sabbatical. One thing I'm very happy about is that Jim's staying. *sigh* If he only knew how much I...
As for our team, I'm no sure than anyone on what our fate would be. I hope things will be on the brighter side for us. Either way, the holiday spirit has obviously been dampened by this depressing turn of events. No matter how hard we try to keep the team spirit up, there's always a threat on our very existence.
I'm leaving everything to the man upstairs. He knows what's best for everyone. Things happen for a reason. They may not be an easy pill to swallow, but the results can be very promising.
Lovelife is Zero. Christmas will be somewhat different this time as some family members are no longer around. Sad? Not really. Life throws different pitches at us, and it up to us to hit the ball with all the best that we got.
*************
On the lighter side of things, I have a costume to wear for our Christmas party themed "Elemental." I'll be the Fallen Angel for this year. I'll take pictures. Promise!!!
*************
Music: Terra Firma (Lara's Mix)
Artist: Delirium
The changes have finally taken place. Yes. Our business has been taken over. *sigh* We're no longer the big family that we used to be.
Some co-workers have been named to go. There are others who voluntarily left to pursue greener pastures or even take a radical sabbatical. One thing I'm very happy about is that Jim's staying. *sigh* If he only knew how much I...
As for our team, I'm no sure than anyone on what our fate would be. I hope things will be on the brighter side for us. Either way, the holiday spirit has obviously been dampened by this depressing turn of events. No matter how hard we try to keep the team spirit up, there's always a threat on our very existence.
I'm leaving everything to the man upstairs. He knows what's best for everyone. Things happen for a reason. They may not be an easy pill to swallow, but the results can be very promising.
Lovelife is Zero. Christmas will be somewhat different this time as some family members are no longer around. Sad? Not really. Life throws different pitches at us, and it up to us to hit the ball with all the best that we got.
*************
On the lighter side of things, I have a costume to wear for our Christmas party themed "Elemental." I'll be the Fallen Angel for this year. I'll take pictures. Promise!!!
*************
Music: Terra Firma (Lara's Mix)
Artist: Delirium


» Post a Comment