<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Honda City Jazz is now OWNED!

Honda City Jazz is now OWNED!

So the company Christmas party was a success. Tonnes of people were at PICC Forum 1-3 to join the festivities. I came as the red sylph, but unfortunately my costume wasn't quite what I designed. The tailor didn't follow my instructions and obviously the results were not the same. Since I didn't have the luxury of time, I just wore it as I didn't have a choice.

Funny though, when I got to the venue, as I got out of the taxi people were looking at me. I even got one stray comment saying I looked good. :D Now that made me a bit more flattered.

When I got in, it was all chaos and fun. A lot of peeps were in the fantasy costumes. It was an evening that meant to leave an impression for a long time. I'm quite happy I did join, plus of course, a brand new car was being given away. I surely wouldn't let that pass.

It was great to reunite with old friends and colleagues. The company has grown exponentially and now, I hardly see the people I've come to grow with. Nostalgic? Definitely. Its nice to see that a lot of people have moved on or up. For me, I should definitely start considering bigger advances to my career. I'm not getting any younger, so one of my resolutions would be to go abroad and find work there. Its not the US, but its a stepping stone to get there.

So much for the segue. So when the final prize was to be given away, the winner was a chap from the SGA team. I'm quite happy for him. Honestly, if I won the car, I would give it to my mum as she needs it definitely. Fate had other things in mind so all I could be is thankful to have the blessings and challenges I have in life. Sweet Lemoning? No, it is indeed just right to be gracious. To cap it all off, the Honda City Jazz is officially OWNED!

**********

The party finished at around 4am. We took a little stroll in the CCP complex and then rode the Orange jeep to Vito Cruz. I miss the days we just hang out at night and stroll along the bay. Wait! I've done that only once. I guess this means I have to do it again. :)

**********

Music: High
Artist: Lighthouse Family
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.