PVD - Politics of Dancing 2
PVD - Politics of Dancing 2
Last Friday was the best party starter of the year. Mae, Oi and I were at WTC to dance the night away under the eyes of the world's number one DJ, Paul Van Dyk.
His music was amazingly entrancing as the last time he was here in Manila (2004). Although I noticed that the people picked up on the party a bit late (Filipino time as usual), the venue became packed eventually or as far as I knew since I was in the frontline. Of course, there were quite a number of people with the artificial high. I on the other hand, stuck to my code for the evening. No smoking, no drugs and NO ALCOHOL. Okay, I failed on the No Alcohol part, but that was because it was more practical to buy beer than bottled water. Imagine that both had the same price!!! Quite the highway robbery.
Funny how the guys beside me thought I was checking them out. Well, I was definitely eyeing on them, BUT I had no plans of taking home a man or doing something sexual. I was there for an evening of pure dancing and natural high. I got what I wanted and at 330am, Mae and I left. We were starving. So, off we got to Filling station.
We had some chips, pizza and to cap it off, Choco caramel cake. Yum. I got home around 630am. Sun was taking a peek. So I figured, it was time to fold.
Indeed, it was a dance to remember. PVD, if you could only read my blog, you ROCK! The guys at BigFish Manila deserve a pat on the back for bringing such quality DJs here.
For now, I'll be eagerly anticipating Chicane's 2nd visit to Manila.
Good Night!
*****************
Music: A Magical Moment
Artist: Paul Van Dyk
Album: Global
Last Friday was the best party starter of the year. Mae, Oi and I were at WTC to dance the night away under the eyes of the world's number one DJ, Paul Van Dyk.
His music was amazingly entrancing as the last time he was here in Manila (2004). Although I noticed that the people picked up on the party a bit late (Filipino time as usual), the venue became packed eventually or as far as I knew since I was in the frontline. Of course, there were quite a number of people with the artificial high. I on the other hand, stuck to my code for the evening. No smoking, no drugs and NO ALCOHOL. Okay, I failed on the No Alcohol part, but that was because it was more practical to buy beer than bottled water. Imagine that both had the same price!!! Quite the highway robbery.
Funny how the guys beside me thought I was checking them out. Well, I was definitely eyeing on them, BUT I had no plans of taking home a man or doing something sexual. I was there for an evening of pure dancing and natural high. I got what I wanted and at 330am, Mae and I left. We were starving. So, off we got to Filling station.
We had some chips, pizza and to cap it off, Choco caramel cake. Yum. I got home around 630am. Sun was taking a peek. So I figured, it was time to fold.
Indeed, it was a dance to remember. PVD, if you could only read my blog, you ROCK! The guys at BigFish Manila deserve a pat on the back for bringing such quality DJs here.
For now, I'll be eagerly anticipating Chicane's 2nd visit to Manila.
Good Night!
*****************
Music: A Magical Moment
Artist: Paul Van Dyk
Album: Global


» Post a Comment