<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PVD

PVD!

Tonight is the first dance party of 2006 that I will be attending. I am so looking forward for the melange of sorts happening at WTC Buendia later.

Odd enough that I'm in the dancing mood. I'll come prepared. No smoking (of anything legal and illegal). No Drugs and the biggest challenge is NO ALCOHOL.

Will I enjoy it? Definitely.

See you all there!

*************

Music: What A Feeling (Flashdance) (Progressive Remix)
Artist: Global Deejays featuring Irene Cara
Album: Network
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.