<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Boracay, Boracay 2

Boracay, Boracay 2

YES YES YES!!! Finally, my return flight on the 25th of April is confirmed. It is all set! Boracay will be happening on the 19th to the 25th of April. I am soooooo excited for this to happen.


I haven't bought stuff for the trip, but I've seen a couple of board shorts that I want to buy.

It is just untimely that I also saw other non-beach stuff on sale. :)

Seen a lot of cute guys looking back at me and I smiled back. Perhaps, there's going to be a time that when I smile back, the guy would actually make the move.

Love day is on Tuesday. Dateless, single and all that.

I'll be happy if things go well and not much of the tough times. Too much of it had happened.


****************

Music: Love Song
Artist: 311
Album: Original Soundtrack from the movie 50 First Dates
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.