<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love Month

Love Month

Yes. It is the love month. February. Funny that I've been having conversations with the Sunday group about finding love. The line goes, "Okay lang kahit hindi gwapo o hindi matangkad, basta mamahalin ako." They were all laughing at what I said. I did find it funny myself. It was a statement of desperation and frustation about love. Its closely similar to the line saying I'll go out with the first man who passes through that door.

I remember the song of Martika "Love Thy Will Be Done." Its a song about complete surrender to love and going with the flow.

For now, no plans yet this Valentine's, but we might hold a post celebration. :)

**************
Music: I Want Kandi (Twisted Anthem Mix)
Artist: Barrow Gang and Bonnie Bailey
Album: Hed Kandi: The Mix Winter 2004 Disc 3
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.