Sense And Sensibility
Sense And Sensibility
This week has thrown me off the usual routine of being in the night shift. I'm attending a training that should help me understand our business's performance better.
Very much enlightening as this would be something I've rarely looked into.
***********
Thanks to Rod for joining me in seeing Brokeback Mountain last Sunday at GB3. Indeed the movie was quite depressing, but in the end it only shows that whether one is gay or not, relationships in general are very difficult to sustain and nurture.
***********
Music: Tell Me Lies
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
This week has thrown me off the usual routine of being in the night shift. I'm attending a training that should help me understand our business's performance better.
Very much enlightening as this would be something I've rarely looked into.
***********
Thanks to Rod for joining me in seeing Brokeback Mountain last Sunday at GB3. Indeed the movie was quite depressing, but in the end it only shows that whether one is gay or not, relationships in general are very difficult to sustain and nurture.
***********
Music: Tell Me Lies
Artist: Fleetwood Mac


» Post a Comment