My March March
My March March
February as always was a month that goes by like a span of 7 days or orelike two weeks. The love month did not bite me like all others were infected with the bug. I did go out and watch Brokeback Mountain with someone if that's to be considered as a date. :) (Hi Rodney!!!)
Anyway, its March and we're a month away from the vacation I'm so looking forward to go to...
B O R A C A Y !!!
I'm still hoping that I'd be able to find a couple of really good board shorts. And in line with that, I've got a month and a half to push my myself forward in losing more weight and looking much better. I fit okay in a size 38 and somewhat tight in 36. With some more hardwork and exercise, I know I can get down to 36 or 34 even! HA!
More inspiration and perspiration please!
*************
Yes! I have finally decided to get myself an iPod (whatever latest version would be out there) on June or July. A few more things to buy would be Lacoste Essential and Red! Both are such great scents I'd love to wear.
By end of March, I'm getting this pair of Cordovan brown boots from Linea Italia at Megamall. Size 46!!! Woohoo!!! They actually have my size.
Here's a list of shirts I'm looking to get as well:
1. Orange zipper collar shirt - Giordano
2. baby blue zipper collar shirt - U2
3. green and blue combination zipper collar shirt - U2
4. grey and white button up board shorts - M&S
So little time, so many to buy.
**************
Whilst at Tower records, I've decided to give the male group Il Divo a shot. I was blown away with the way their voices blended together. It was quite a fantastic treat for the auditory glands. Simon Cowell did a great job in putting these guys as a quartet.
I'll ponder on whether to get their albums (Il Divo and Ancora).
**************
Music: Regresa Mi
Artist: Il Divo
Album: Il Divo
February as always was a month that goes by like a span of 7 days or orelike two weeks. The love month did not bite me like all others were infected with the bug. I did go out and watch Brokeback Mountain with someone if that's to be considered as a date. :) (Hi Rodney!!!)
Anyway, its March and we're a month away from the vacation I'm so looking forward to go to...
B O R A C A Y !!!
I'm still hoping that I'd be able to find a couple of really good board shorts. And in line with that, I've got a month and a half to push my myself forward in losing more weight and looking much better. I fit okay in a size 38 and somewhat tight in 36. With some more hardwork and exercise, I know I can get down to 36 or 34 even! HA!
More inspiration and perspiration please!
*************
Yes! I have finally decided to get myself an iPod (whatever latest version would be out there) on June or July. A few more things to buy would be Lacoste Essential and Red! Both are such great scents I'd love to wear.
By end of March, I'm getting this pair of Cordovan brown boots from Linea Italia at Megamall. Size 46!!! Woohoo!!! They actually have my size.
Here's a list of shirts I'm looking to get as well:
1. Orange zipper collar shirt - Giordano
2. baby blue zipper collar shirt - U2
3. green and blue combination zipper collar shirt - U2
4. grey and white button up board shorts - M&S
So little time, so many to buy.
**************
Whilst at Tower records, I've decided to give the male group Il Divo a shot. I was blown away with the way their voices blended together. It was quite a fantastic treat for the auditory glands. Simon Cowell did a great job in putting these guys as a quartet.
I'll ponder on whether to get their albums (Il Divo and Ancora).
**************
Music: Regresa Mi
Artist: Il Divo
Album: Il Divo


» Post a Comment