Keeping It Together And Pressing On
Keeping It Together And Pressing On
Summer is here and the temperature is always rising. Its been getting harder and harder to get sleep during the daytime. I almost need to be dead tired so I could have a full night's (day's) rest before going back to work. Its a good thing that I go to the gym at least four times a week to gear up for summer, and at the same time knocking the living daylights out of meself.
So, I ended up walking the whole stretch of Ayala avenue all the way to SM Makati for get my ride home. The big SALE signs when I reached G4 was quite the distraction. I did go to the Nautica shop to try my chances on being able to get a good pair board shorts for our Boracay
trip.
I found 3 pairs and they were all quite nice. The first was a dark blue and green combination. I was surprised that it fit perfectly. What made it more surprising was that when I checked the tag, it was makred size 36! I was so astonished that I immediately checked the tags of the other shorts and they all said size 36. In my mind, immediately it hit me that all of the time I've spent working out at the gym has paid off. All I need to do is to press on in exercising and add more effort to see more improvement.
Thanks to Cez (my nutritionist) for helping me out in being selective of the food I eat.
I'm also thankful for my job that it helps sustain my expensive gym membership.
************
Music: Crush
Artist: Mandy Moore
Album: Crush
Summer is here and the temperature is always rising. Its been getting harder and harder to get sleep during the daytime. I almost need to be dead tired so I could have a full night's (day's) rest before going back to work. Its a good thing that I go to the gym at least four times a week to gear up for summer, and at the same time knocking the living daylights out of meself.
***********
Yesterday, the group exercise class was quite enjoyable. The instructor RA was quite the humourous one. He was making everyone laugh to minimise the strain of the exercise. Really great strategy might I say. Ric was the object of his affection as he made passes at him during the session. Anna was such a sport about the whole deal.
***********So, I ended up walking the whole stretch of Ayala avenue all the way to SM Makati for get my ride home. The big SALE signs when I reached G4 was quite the distraction. I did go to the Nautica shop to try my chances on being able to get a good pair board shorts for our Boracay
trip.
I found 3 pairs and they were all quite nice. The first was a dark blue and green combination. I was surprised that it fit perfectly. What made it more surprising was that when I checked the tag, it was makred size 36! I was so astonished that I immediately checked the tags of the other shorts and they all said size 36. In my mind, immediately it hit me that all of the time I've spent working out at the gym has paid off. All I need to do is to press on in exercising and add more effort to see more improvement.
Thanks to Cez (my nutritionist) for helping me out in being selective of the food I eat.
I'm also thankful for my job that it helps sustain my expensive gym membership.
************
Music: Crush
Artist: Mandy Moore
Album: Crush


» Post a Comment