Boracay 2006
Boracay 2006!
Alas! I'm here at Boracay and YES! It is a great sigh of relief from all of the hustles and bustles of urban living. I've been looking forward for this time odd and I did get what I had worked and hoped for.
I got here yesterday and I did manage to catch up on rest and a little time on my own watching english guys allure me to their cobwebs. LMAO! but yeah, I don't know what it is that english guys got, but prolly its the accent minus the teeth, that fascinates me. They smoke, they drink, they cuss and get quite passionate over things... my kind of guys.
****************
I've been listening to the CD I burned before I left, and it is quite good mix actually. I will have to re-master the mix so it won't be sounding to jumpy.
****************
Music: Come Clean (Remix)
Artist: Hillary Duff
Album: Opening track of the MTV reality show Laguna Beach
Alas! I'm here at Boracay and YES! It is a great sigh of relief from all of the hustles and bustles of urban living. I've been looking forward for this time odd and I did get what I had worked and hoped for.
I got here yesterday and I did manage to catch up on rest and a little time on my own watching english guys allure me to their cobwebs. LMAO! but yeah, I don't know what it is that english guys got, but prolly its the accent minus the teeth, that fascinates me. They smoke, they drink, they cuss and get quite passionate over things... my kind of guys.
****************
I've been listening to the CD I burned before I left, and it is quite good mix actually. I will have to re-master the mix so it won't be sounding to jumpy.
****************
Music: Come Clean (Remix)
Artist: Hillary Duff
Album: Opening track of the MTV reality show Laguna Beach


» Post a Comment