Good Friday 2006
Good Friday 2006
The city was almost dead. The streets were so desolate that you could literally do a cartwheel without fear of being ran over by a truck or bus. The heat of the sun is so scorching that it could literally make you sweat without the hassle of being in a sauna. Good Friday it is. Not much public places to eat as everything is closed. Only the usual fast food chains namely Chowking, Jollibee, Wendy's and McD's were open.
The city was almost dead. The streets were so desolate that you could literally do a cartwheel without fear of being ran over by a truck or bus. The heat of the sun is so scorching that it could literally make you sweat without the hassle of being in a sauna. Good Friday it is. Not much public places to eat as everything is closed. Only the usual fast food chains namely Chowking, Jollibee, Wendy's and McD's were open.
I still have work today and I'm not sure if I sure come to work wearing flip flops. Summer is soooo hot this year. I can't wait to hit the beach. 5 more days to go before Boracay!!! Woohoo!!! And I've got this really nice hat that's waiting to be used!
Ciao for now!
**************
Music: Car Crashes
Artist: Standfast
Album: Standfast


» Post a Comment