Countdown
Countdown
The countdown hath begun. Our trip is drawing closer and closer. 14 days to go and soon the sand, sun and sea will only be a few steps away.
At times whilst I'm on my way home or when I'm on my way to work, I can always imagine myself being at the beach, wandering aimlessly or simply lying on the fine, white powder sand, enjoying the sky, the sun and the warm wind gently caressing me.
I also see the basks of people from all walks of life lingering the summer air.
Shake!!! Oh, the tasty, au naturel fruit shakes that they have on that island is simply heavenly.
:) Enough of the daydreaming.
I'll have to keep myself busy so that I'll get things done before the time I'm off.
*************
Music: Dance Reaction
Artist: Metro Area
Album: Metro Area
The countdown hath begun. Our trip is drawing closer and closer. 14 days to go and soon the sand, sun and sea will only be a few steps away.
At times whilst I'm on my way home or when I'm on my way to work, I can always imagine myself being at the beach, wandering aimlessly or simply lying on the fine, white powder sand, enjoying the sky, the sun and the warm wind gently caressing me.
I also see the basks of people from all walks of life lingering the summer air.
Shake!!! Oh, the tasty, au naturel fruit shakes that they have on that island is simply heavenly.
:) Enough of the daydreaming.
I'll have to keep myself busy so that I'll get things done before the time I'm off.
*************
Music: Dance Reaction
Artist: Metro Area
Album: Metro Area


» Post a Comment