<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Post Da Vinci Code

Post Da Vinci Code

The movie was indeed great. As expected, there were scenes botched up errr edited in accordance to the director's taste, but nevertheless held true to its word. I would also like to express my opinion that it was all FICTION! It wasn't exactly bollox, but it was all good.

Anyway, the venue was also solemn. Greenbelt 1 is one of them ost underrated moviehouses around. Its got spacious seats with sounds that can impregnate you. What almost ruined the evening (if not for my focused intention to appreciate the movie) was that the theatre was filled with gay guy couples. Somehow, I felt miserable about the whole scene. Seeing guys with the ones they love...coupling. Bloody hell!!! I know I'll have my turn someday. I'll be patient... argh!

***************

Work has gone from busy to outrageously maddening. Clients are about to fly in and the training nearing commencement. I just hope that things go well and results would be in our favour.

***************

The house in Malate is still in deep trouble. I know that God hears my mum's pleas. God, I beg of you to please give us a miracle. It may sound a bit selfish, but we sure could use it. I know you will help us and I thank you in advance.

***************

Music: Linger
Artist: The Cranberries
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.