<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My Paycheque Is Like Water

My Paycheque Is Like Water

Indeed it is like water. Just this 15th, 80% of my net income went to pay the bills and rest would be split up until the next payday.

God! I've been swiping my card again. This time I need to put a stop to it. I'm pretty sure that the bill that I have to pay is soaring faster than I could imagine. Eitherway, I will not carry my card for the meantime. Budget until I've finished paying off my EZ loan by September. As for the mobile phone, I hope by the time I get to have some money, the unit I've so wanted to get would've been priced lower.

***********************

This was a song that has lingered in my mind. I'm curious as to when Tina Arena started doing French albums...

Music: Aller Plus Haut
Artist: Tina Arena

J'ai tant caché mes différences
Sous des airs ou des faux semblants
J'ai cru que d'autres pas de danses
Me cacheraient aux yeux des gens
Je n'ai jamais suivi vos routes
J'ai voulu tracer mon chemin

Pour aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Ou l'on oublie ses souvenirs
Aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Se rapprocher de l'avenir

J'ai perdu tant de fois la trace
Des rêves pour lesquels je vivais
Je n'ai pas su te dire je t'aime
Seulement te garder
Il faut aussi dire ses doutes
Et les poser dans d'autres mains

Pour aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Et dessiner des souvenirs
Aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Et croire encore à l'avenir

Pour aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Et dessiner des souvenirs
Aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Et croire encore à l'avenir
Aller plus haut, aller plus haut
Se rapprocher de l'avenir.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.