June Schmoon
June Schmoon!
The rainy season has arrived and it didn't come unannounced. Wondering why this is if my first post for June? Well, I've been quite the busy chap. Work has become very interesting. We got some visitors who flew over to review business with us and we're glad that things are on the positive side. Yet, it doesn't mean we're out of the woods. We still have a lot of challenges to face especially with a new line of business coming in.
Anyway, I'm glad that I was able to connect with the clients. After all, we are *family* in all aspects. I'm thankful to my folks who always taught me the the skills of social grace. In other words, I'm shameless. LMAO! I did have quite of a crush with one of our visitors as he reminded me of Woody Harrelson and John Malkovich. But of course, crushes fade and life moves on. Besides, he's married to his husband. Like I have a chance with that.
So, we still got our office Mum in the house and it is so comforting to have her around. I hope she sticks as long as forever! Luv ya KEM!
*******************
I've seen X-men 3 and to my surprise the movie was good. It didn't have the typical ending based from the comic books, so IMHO, I think X3 would be the last of its installment.
Next to watch? Failure To Launch, Superman Returns, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, The Omen and a whole lot more!
Movie group! We need to have funds!!!
My oh my, I've missed out on a lot of parties as well. Chicane was here. Hed Kandi was here. Tiesto was here. Tokyo Project with Bonnie Bailey and Mark Doyle will be here, and I'm broke. Bloody broke. I need to sacrifice a little more as I'm almost done with paying all of my credit. It will be a long year, but I'm sure that the fruits will be very rewarding.
*******************
I'm turning 30 in less than a month. Time surely flies fast. I still have a lot on my list that I need to do. One of them is knowing how to drive and swim. Visiting Europe and Australia. Win the lottery and most of all, be happy. The most sensible one is be happy. I know that I can achieve that everytime, with or without a partner. I have a wonderful family, great loving friends, and a job to die for.
*******************
Music: Round, Round
Artist: Sugababes
Album: Angels With Dirty Faces
The rainy season has arrived and it didn't come unannounced. Wondering why this is if my first post for June? Well, I've been quite the busy chap. Work has become very interesting. We got some visitors who flew over to review business with us and we're glad that things are on the positive side. Yet, it doesn't mean we're out of the woods. We still have a lot of challenges to face especially with a new line of business coming in.
Anyway, I'm glad that I was able to connect with the clients. After all, we are *family* in all aspects. I'm thankful to my folks who always taught me the the skills of social grace. In other words, I'm shameless. LMAO! I did have quite of a crush with one of our visitors as he reminded me of Woody Harrelson and John Malkovich. But of course, crushes fade and life moves on. Besides, he's married to his husband. Like I have a chance with that.
So, we still got our office Mum in the house and it is so comforting to have her around. I hope she sticks as long as forever! Luv ya KEM!
*******************
I've seen X-men 3 and to my surprise the movie was good. It didn't have the typical ending based from the comic books, so IMHO, I think X3 would be the last of its installment.
Next to watch? Failure To Launch, Superman Returns, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, The Omen and a whole lot more!
Movie group! We need to have funds!!!
My oh my, I've missed out on a lot of parties as well. Chicane was here. Hed Kandi was here. Tiesto was here. Tokyo Project with Bonnie Bailey and Mark Doyle will be here, and I'm broke. Bloody broke. I need to sacrifice a little more as I'm almost done with paying all of my credit. It will be a long year, but I'm sure that the fruits will be very rewarding.
*******************
I'm turning 30 in less than a month. Time surely flies fast. I still have a lot on my list that I need to do. One of them is knowing how to drive and swim. Visiting Europe and Australia. Win the lottery and most of all, be happy. The most sensible one is be happy. I know that I can achieve that everytime, with or without a partner. I have a wonderful family, great loving friends, and a job to die for.
*******************
Music: Round, Round
Artist: Sugababes
Album: Angels With Dirty Faces


» Post a Comment