Monsoon
Monsoon
Yup it is the rainy season and I have no doubt in my mind that things will get more wet this year. Many thanks to the La Nina phenomena.
So, finally I got to get a weekend without having to worry about clients from NA. It does get tiring to do the role of a GRO especially when it holdst he key to a meaningful future business relationship.
*****************
Last night I got watch The Omen with Cher, Sheila and Benneth. I was scared shit the whole time with much emphasis on scared shit! That movie creeped me out as they linked everything in the bible to current events that would be either coincidental or purely biblical.
I don't intend to sound blasphemous, but if it indeed we're true, then we're bound for some trying times in our lives.
*****************
Prior to the movie, Cher and I was able to catch up on quite a lot of things. She's planning a move to Baguio and I am very happy for her. Plus I'm pretty sure that it would be financially sound for her company since they'd be spending less. Nevertheless, it gives me the perfect reason on why I should visit Baguio more often.
*****************
So, strange things have been happening lately. I've been getting men's attention more that I used to. Random guys on the street winking and smiling at men. A strange chap at the mall offering massage (it kinda creeped me out). Getting more responses to personal ads. Hmmmmm, is this because I'm close to being 30? Age? Does it have anything to do with age? Probably yes? Probably no. There was this Chinese guy at the gym last Saturday whom I had eye contact with. I couldn't tell if he was interested in me or not. Then another guy approaches and somewhat claims him. I figured it must be the lover so I just focused on doing the jam. So, I went through my normal routine.
When I was done for the day and about to head out, we were together at the lift, only this time with another guy he knew. I figured that I can't get it on with him so I'd just head home. Pathetic that I've been so blind on not knowing how to read the signs. 30. Single. Hopefully Happy.
****************
Music: You Were Meant For Me
Artist: Jewel
Album: Pieces Of Me
Yup it is the rainy season and I have no doubt in my mind that things will get more wet this year. Many thanks to the La Nina phenomena.
So, finally I got to get a weekend without having to worry about clients from NA. It does get tiring to do the role of a GRO especially when it holdst he key to a meaningful future business relationship.
*****************
Last night I got watch The Omen with Cher, Sheila and Benneth. I was scared shit the whole time with much emphasis on scared shit! That movie creeped me out as they linked everything in the bible to current events that would be either coincidental or purely biblical.
I don't intend to sound blasphemous, but if it indeed we're true, then we're bound for some trying times in our lives.
*****************
Prior to the movie, Cher and I was able to catch up on quite a lot of things. She's planning a move to Baguio and I am very happy for her. Plus I'm pretty sure that it would be financially sound for her company since they'd be spending less. Nevertheless, it gives me the perfect reason on why I should visit Baguio more often.
*****************
So, strange things have been happening lately. I've been getting men's attention more that I used to. Random guys on the street winking and smiling at men. A strange chap at the mall offering massage (it kinda creeped me out). Getting more responses to personal ads. Hmmmmm, is this because I'm close to being 30? Age? Does it have anything to do with age? Probably yes? Probably no. There was this Chinese guy at the gym last Saturday whom I had eye contact with. I couldn't tell if he was interested in me or not. Then another guy approaches and somewhat claims him. I figured it must be the lover so I just focused on doing the jam. So, I went through my normal routine.
When I was done for the day and about to head out, we were together at the lift, only this time with another guy he knew. I figured that I can't get it on with him so I'd just head home. Pathetic that I've been so blind on not knowing how to read the signs. 30. Single. Hopefully Happy.
****************
Music: You Were Meant For Me
Artist: Jewel
Album: Pieces Of Me


» Post a Comment