<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I'm Officially 30 Years Old.

I'm Officially 30 Years Of Age.

Yay! So far, I've made it through the moody blues, slight depression and feeling old before my birthday stigma.

I am officially 30 years of age. It not half as bad as I think it is. Just for the last couple of days, life has made me see and experience the more important things in life other than money. I have to admit that money plays a vital role in our keepsake, however it isn't the core of our very being. I thank the Man upstairs for blessing with with suhc a wonderful family, great friends and a career that has helped me get through the rough times and learn wonderful things about management.

I'm also thankful for the interesting challenges that have come my way. They definitely taught me on how to be humble and yet dignified.

I only have one wish. I wish to win the lottery so I could pay off all of our financial debts and start anew. But of course, if that doesn't happen, then I'll just have to live with it.

****************

Music: Sunrise
Artist: Simply Red
Album: Red
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:24 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Nina's voice singing:
"Ang araw na to, ay araw mo..pagdting mo sa ating mundo..
Matatandaan, di malilimutan..I wish you a Happy Birthday.."

I hope you enjoyed your special day!

Miss yah!

*Kisses    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.