Misery Strikes Again
Misery Strikes Again
So, life is all moving forward. Tropical monsoon season. All the fury of mother nature is at its punishing mood.
Somehow, I am quite thankful for having dry feet, a stable roof above my head and more. However, our financial problems have become more and more depressing. Mum was confiding to me on how bad it feels to lose your material possessions (especially those of sentimental value) because we need money to pay for things.
I guess if only her retirement pension is set, I'm sure we'd get by. Right now we're struggling to make ends meet. I wish I could help her and more, but I also have my obligations to settle. Neglecting them would only add to our family crisis. *SIGH*
I know the man upstairs is listening. Please heed our plea. Since mum lost dad, everything went on a downward spiral. There are times that I just want to throw the towel and completely give up, but I know we can't just quit. A little break and buffer could help. It gets tiring when all you can do is watch helplessly. Lord and Mum Mary, help us.
*****************
So this week I've been assigned to the APAC shift as I'm on training to be a certified coordinator of SSE. It is quite an exhilirating experience and is proving to be a challenge. It pushes me to think out of the box and become more critical of processes, figures and trends. I hope that all of my batchmates and I pass the exams tomorrow. The prestige is quite extraordinary since I'm part of the first and pioneer batch to attend this training. :)
******************
Music: Is It Cos I'm Cool
Artist: Mousse T feat. Emma Lanford
So, life is all moving forward. Tropical monsoon season. All the fury of mother nature is at its punishing mood.
Somehow, I am quite thankful for having dry feet, a stable roof above my head and more. However, our financial problems have become more and more depressing. Mum was confiding to me on how bad it feels to lose your material possessions (especially those of sentimental value) because we need money to pay for things.
I guess if only her retirement pension is set, I'm sure we'd get by. Right now we're struggling to make ends meet. I wish I could help her and more, but I also have my obligations to settle. Neglecting them would only add to our family crisis. *SIGH*
I know the man upstairs is listening. Please heed our plea. Since mum lost dad, everything went on a downward spiral. There are times that I just want to throw the towel and completely give up, but I know we can't just quit. A little break and buffer could help. It gets tiring when all you can do is watch helplessly. Lord and Mum Mary, help us.
*****************
So this week I've been assigned to the APAC shift as I'm on training to be a certified coordinator of SSE. It is quite an exhilirating experience and is proving to be a challenge. It pushes me to think out of the box and become more critical of processes, figures and trends. I hope that all of my batchmates and I pass the exams tomorrow. The prestige is quite extraordinary since I'm part of the first and pioneer batch to attend this training. :)
******************
Music: Is It Cos I'm Cool
Artist: Mousse T feat. Emma Lanford


» Post a Comment