<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Payday Heyday Mayday!

Payday Heyday Mayday!

So last Sunday, we had an awesome time @ Jay's. It was nice to see the second family I've come to know having fun together. These gatherings are becoming less and less as we all have our own lives to live.

The rain was pouring like crazy and yet we were all there having good fun, good food and great company. Nothing beats spending time with friends you've shared almost your entire guts with. We were hoping to see more peeps, but a only a few managed to turn out.

Funny that I got home at around 4am. It was all worth it.

*Giggle* It was nice to see Rey again. I have to admit he is good looking, but he's not my type nor am I his. It was great to be flirting with someone whom you know you're good friends with. Funny, I did think that he was kinda homophobic, but I could be wrong.

Ha! I've also announced that evening on the Boracay 2007 in April. Lots of interested peeps!!! Well, I hope this year more parties would be happening whilst we're there. Not to forget BOYS, MEN and MORE!

Hehehe.

*******************
Well, here's a little picwhoring for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange197.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange203.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange202.jpg


*******************

Music: Tainted Love
Artist: Soft Cell
Album: Soundtrack from the motion picture Mr. and Mrs. Smith

********************
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:57 PM, Blogger B said...

it was really great seeing you guys again.


hehe...i think rey's homophobic too. is he reading your blog? hi rey! :D

i can't wait for bora 2007! and my god, i haven't been to the beach since....i can't even remember!

love you ian! *hugs*    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.