Money Makes The World Go Round
Money Makes The World Go Round
Even though what the world needs now is Love, Money indeed makes the world go round. Ours is a corporeal world where almost anything can be bought. Those who have money to burn go insane because they run out of ideas on how to spend it. Those who don't have money to spare go insane because they run out of ieas on how to make ends meet. Its a no win situation for all of us. If you think that by dying you'd escape debt, then you're completely wrong. You actually add more debt to those you'd leave behind. Thus, passing on the vicious cycle.
******************
It was a completely ruined weekend. Here I was thinking of having lunch with mum, when on the way to Makati we had a flat tyre. Good thing we had a great lunch at Pizzeria in G3, but it was a temporary escape from the real truth. So we had the tyre vulcanised only to find out that it had too much damage to be salvaged. Thus we're stuck with having to buy a new one adding to the many list of debts that we have.
Then just when I thought it was all over, my brother texts me and then asks on how much my share would be for the repair for the fridge. I JUST PAID FOR THE ELECTRICITY BILL, the laundry, the association, water and all! I have been taking buses to work at night, at the risk of getting mugged JUST TO SAVE ON MONEY and here goes HOW MUCH IS YOUR SHARE? Probably I should explore walking 20 kilometres to work every night and then doing the same going home.
I am getting more and more frustrated about our situation. Not to mention this bloody cunt who ran off with the money entrusted to him by my mum, hoping he'd help her win the house in Malate back . The world is filled with greedy vultures. I hope that man has the decency to pay us back since he hasn't done anything at all. Mum was hospitalised and shit, and we all loaned to pay for the bills. We're literally deep in debt. It is a vicious cycle. First dad passes away, then mum retires without her benefits because she hasn't payed for the house, thus no pension. Then all troubles started pouring in like water throught the faucet.
Last night I was thinking that the man upstairs don't have many followers simply because to get to him you need to die. Now what kind of Love would be losing yourself? Selflessness? NO. It would be selfishness of the person putting you through the whole drama. I hate it. I HATE IT!
********************
Well, another week has come. There's always hope as long as we live. I know my family will get through this crisis. I just hope we get through is alive.
********************
Music: Lullaby
Artist: Shawn Mullins
Even though what the world needs now is Love, Money indeed makes the world go round. Ours is a corporeal world where almost anything can be bought. Those who have money to burn go insane because they run out of ideas on how to spend it. Those who don't have money to spare go insane because they run out of ieas on how to make ends meet. Its a no win situation for all of us. If you think that by dying you'd escape debt, then you're completely wrong. You actually add more debt to those you'd leave behind. Thus, passing on the vicious cycle.
******************
It was a completely ruined weekend. Here I was thinking of having lunch with mum, when on the way to Makati we had a flat tyre. Good thing we had a great lunch at Pizzeria in G3, but it was a temporary escape from the real truth. So we had the tyre vulcanised only to find out that it had too much damage to be salvaged. Thus we're stuck with having to buy a new one adding to the many list of debts that we have.
Then just when I thought it was all over, my brother texts me and then asks on how much my share would be for the repair for the fridge. I JUST PAID FOR THE ELECTRICITY BILL, the laundry, the association, water and all! I have been taking buses to work at night, at the risk of getting mugged JUST TO SAVE ON MONEY and here goes HOW MUCH IS YOUR SHARE? Probably I should explore walking 20 kilometres to work every night and then doing the same going home.
I am getting more and more frustrated about our situation. Not to mention this bloody cunt who ran off with the money entrusted to him by my mum, hoping he'd help her win the house in Malate back . The world is filled with greedy vultures. I hope that man has the decency to pay us back since he hasn't done anything at all. Mum was hospitalised and shit, and we all loaned to pay for the bills. We're literally deep in debt. It is a vicious cycle. First dad passes away, then mum retires without her benefits because she hasn't payed for the house, thus no pension. Then all troubles started pouring in like water throught the faucet.
Last night I was thinking that the man upstairs don't have many followers simply because to get to him you need to die. Now what kind of Love would be losing yourself? Selflessness? NO. It would be selfishness of the person putting you through the whole drama. I hate it. I HATE IT!
********************
Well, another week has come. There's always hope as long as we live. I know my family will get through this crisis. I just hope we get through is alive.
********************
Music: Lullaby
Artist: Shawn Mullins


it's difficult to be without money, love and whole lot of things ... but more difficult to go thru this alone .. you are never alone in your battles ... as long as you have faith, you'll never be alone walking the streets .. :)
» Post a Comment