August Picwhorage
August Picwhorage
I'd like to take this last chance to greet all the August celebrators a very happy birthday! May the MAN upstairs keep on watching and listening to all your aspirations and wishes.
Mum, Jay, Meng, Len, Bernadette, Cher, and all those names I missed and everyone else who turned one year wiser this month.
*****************
This post would be nothing much but links to pictures taken at the parties I've been to, night outs, Sunday groups and all for the month of August.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/22-08-06_0341.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/20-08-06_2241.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/19-08-06_1849.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/19-08-06_1848.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/14-08-06_0013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/13-08-06_2207.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/13-08-06_2159.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/13-08-06_2051.jpg
P.S.
August 27 was the opening of our sportsfest and yours truly is the captain of our volleyball team. I just hope we can go farther and reach new heights this time. :) Many thanks to Adobe for financially assisting us in paying for the uniforms. I'll post a pic of the uniforms once they're hosted.
****************
Here's more pics!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange206.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange202.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange213.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange208.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange201.jpg
****************
Music: Hands
Artist: Jewel
I'd like to take this last chance to greet all the August celebrators a very happy birthday! May the MAN upstairs keep on watching and listening to all your aspirations and wishes.
Mum, Jay, Meng, Len, Bernadette, Cher, and all those names I missed and everyone else who turned one year wiser this month.
*****************
This post would be nothing much but links to pictures taken at the parties I've been to, night outs, Sunday groups and all for the month of August.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/22-08-06_0341.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/20-08-06_2241.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/19-08-06_1849.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/19-08-06_1848.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/14-08-06_0013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/13-08-06_2207.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/13-08-06_2159.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/13-08-06_2051.jpg
P.S.
August 27 was the opening of our sportsfest and yours truly is the captain of our volleyball team. I just hope we can go farther and reach new heights this time. :) Many thanks to Adobe for financially assisting us in paying for the uniforms. I'll post a pic of the uniforms once they're hosted.
****************
Here's more pics!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange206.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange202.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange213.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange208.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Orange76/Avatars/Orange201.jpg
****************
Music: Hands
Artist: Jewel


» Post a Comment