Heroes And Then Some
Heroes And Then Some
So August 21 was declared as a special holiday in Manila in commemoration of late senator Benigno Aquino's assasination.
The lot sees him as a hero. Me, I just saw him as a another politician in the circus maximus of politics. When he was killed, I think I was either in Grade 4 or 5. Ha! At that time, I was completely unaware of the world of government (even if it was a subject in school) and the life that evolved around in the colourful existence of politics.
******************
Sheila and I watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend last night and found it to be very hilarious. A bit demented, but still managed to be very entertaining.
After the movies, we grabbed some hot drinks at CBTL Gb3. As usual, there was a abundance if really good looking guys who liked guys. :) Hehehehe. I was kinda envious on being not part of their clique. However, I have a great set of friends and family. That alone is a great plus!
I know he's out there. Just a sign to find him...or for him to find me. :)
******************
Music: Who The Hell Are You
Artist: Madison Avenue
******************
Well, its been raining all day and night.
So August 21 was declared as a special holiday in Manila in commemoration of late senator Benigno Aquino's assasination.
The lot sees him as a hero. Me, I just saw him as a another politician in the circus maximus of politics. When he was killed, I think I was either in Grade 4 or 5. Ha! At that time, I was completely unaware of the world of government (even if it was a subject in school) and the life that evolved around in the colourful existence of politics.
******************
Sheila and I watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend last night and found it to be very hilarious. A bit demented, but still managed to be very entertaining.
After the movies, we grabbed some hot drinks at CBTL Gb3. As usual, there was a abundance if really good looking guys who liked guys. :) Hehehehe. I was kinda envious on being not part of their clique. However, I have a great set of friends and family. That alone is a great plus!
I know he's out there. Just a sign to find him...or for him to find me. :)
******************
Music: Who The Hell Are You
Artist: Madison Avenue
******************
Well, its been raining all day and night.


» Post a Comment