Ber months
Ber months
September is in. In a few weeks, the Christmas season would be all over the place. :) Its good and bad. Good because the country needs a break from all the stressful things that life has thrown our way for the past couple of months. Bad because money is a limited resource for all of us. Still, there is a lot of reasons to be thankful for.
*****************
Life as we know it is very difficult. Trying to reach for your dreams and live a comfortable life is what each and everyone of us is looking to achieve. The Sunday movie group saw Devil Wears Prada last night. It was a very enlightening movie. I've read the book and I must say that the movie was a big deviation from the book in terms of storyline. However, it was effective in conveying a message of learning to love your job.
One additional note is that we can really never have evertthing in our life. If you aim high for your career, you will risk losing a sense of balance especially for your personal life. Time management is an ideal solution, but unfortunately it doesn't apply to all.
*****************
I miss having my own man. I don't know when he will come by, but I just hope we find each other...soon.
*****************
Music: Come On In Out Of The Rain
Artist: Wendy Moten
You said you believed that we'd
Find love together happily
After all the wrong I've done
You feel that I'm still the one
To give your loving to
So bring it home to you
*Chorus
----------
You told me that you'd love me if I'd ever change
Welcome me into your arms again
Come on in out of the rain, hey
There's a place in your heart to love me again
Happiness and joy you bring
When you call my name
Come on in out of the rain
I loved no one but you
But I strayed, I know I made you blue
You spoke unto my very soul
You warmed my heart that once was cold
Now I'm so glad to know
*Chorus
Bridge
---------
Some people spend a lifetime looking for love
And I had love right here all the time
Why did I try to deny it
Deep inside I just couldn't fight it
You turned my life around
The love I lost is found
So let the rain come down
*Chorus
September is in. In a few weeks, the Christmas season would be all over the place. :) Its good and bad. Good because the country needs a break from all the stressful things that life has thrown our way for the past couple of months. Bad because money is a limited resource for all of us. Still, there is a lot of reasons to be thankful for.
*****************
Life as we know it is very difficult. Trying to reach for your dreams and live a comfortable life is what each and everyone of us is looking to achieve. The Sunday movie group saw Devil Wears Prada last night. It was a very enlightening movie. I've read the book and I must say that the movie was a big deviation from the book in terms of storyline. However, it was effective in conveying a message of learning to love your job.
One additional note is that we can really never have evertthing in our life. If you aim high for your career, you will risk losing a sense of balance especially for your personal life. Time management is an ideal solution, but unfortunately it doesn't apply to all.
*****************
I miss having my own man. I don't know when he will come by, but I just hope we find each other...soon.
*****************
Music: Come On In Out Of The Rain
Artist: Wendy Moten
You said you believed that we'd
Find love together happily
After all the wrong I've done
You feel that I'm still the one
To give your loving to
So bring it home to you
*Chorus
----------
You told me that you'd love me if I'd ever change
Welcome me into your arms again
Come on in out of the rain, hey
There's a place in your heart to love me again
Happiness and joy you bring
When you call my name
Come on in out of the rain
I loved no one but you
But I strayed, I know I made you blue
You spoke unto my very soul
You warmed my heart that once was cold
Now I'm so glad to know
*Chorus
Bridge
---------
Some people spend a lifetime looking for love
And I had love right here all the time
Why did I try to deny it
Deep inside I just couldn't fight it
You turned my life around
The love I lost is found
So let the rain come down
*Chorus


meryl streep's character is disturbingly familiar..
» Post a Comment