Sunday Of Sorts
Sunday Of Sorts
It was a marvelous Sunday. So here I am about to call it a loooooooong day. I was glad to have caught up with spending my regular weekends with mum. :) We had a fab lunch at Cafe Med in Greenbelt 1 and it was all too filling! DIET! DIET! DIET! I had my favourite felafel and moussaka. To cap it off, I had tartufo for desert. It was simply divine!!!
After that, we strolled a bit around the mall to get a little exercise. I was actually ready to sleep having had too much food.
***************
I saw the volleyball match of my crush. In conclusion, he is no longer my crush. Reason? Nothing in particular. I guess that's why they call it "crush" meaning it is something very temporary and indefinite (not that anything about developing feelings for someone is definite).
So came our turn to play against Emerson and it was quite unfortunate that victory eluded us this time. Well, we lost to a good team and at least it wasn't a default. It will hurt our overall standings, but I hope things get better. I also hope that some of my team members sacrifice a little of their time to exert effort in showing up for the games. Imagine that we were on the verge of panic as we lacked female players, and could have had a default loss. It is always better to lose in a played game than lose because some people didn't even have the decency to show up nor let their teammates know that they can't make it. *sigh* I'm going to have to make reminders again on this.
****************
Tomorrow will be the start of the dreaded 9/25 launch. I am crossing my fingers that things go well. If ever we run into some hurdles, I hope that we can immediately recover. I pray that the whole team would be able to cope with this new change. God bless us all.
****************
People are entitled to their opinion. It is just frustrating that some of them send out judgement over things they don't even know about. Nevertheless, I am unaffected by this since I do everything in a very objective manner. I am not saying that I'm infallible. I am just proving my point on being focused and impartial. If you feel that I was unfair to you? Put yourself in my shoes and read/listen to the things you've done and said (to the point of badmouthing people). When it comes to work, I don't include personal issues. I NEVER DO. I just base all reviews on performance which is what you give me. EOI.
****************
Music: Give It Away
Artist: Deepest Blue
It was a marvelous Sunday. So here I am about to call it a loooooooong day. I was glad to have caught up with spending my regular weekends with mum. :) We had a fab lunch at Cafe Med in Greenbelt 1 and it was all too filling! DIET! DIET! DIET! I had my favourite felafel and moussaka. To cap it off, I had tartufo for desert. It was simply divine!!!
After that, we strolled a bit around the mall to get a little exercise. I was actually ready to sleep having had too much food.
***************
I saw the volleyball match of my crush. In conclusion, he is no longer my crush. Reason? Nothing in particular. I guess that's why they call it "crush" meaning it is something very temporary and indefinite (not that anything about developing feelings for someone is definite).
So came our turn to play against Emerson and it was quite unfortunate that victory eluded us this time. Well, we lost to a good team and at least it wasn't a default. It will hurt our overall standings, but I hope things get better. I also hope that some of my team members sacrifice a little of their time to exert effort in showing up for the games. Imagine that we were on the verge of panic as we lacked female players, and could have had a default loss. It is always better to lose in a played game than lose because some people didn't even have the decency to show up nor let their teammates know that they can't make it. *sigh* I'm going to have to make reminders again on this.
****************
Tomorrow will be the start of the dreaded 9/25 launch. I am crossing my fingers that things go well. If ever we run into some hurdles, I hope that we can immediately recover. I pray that the whole team would be able to cope with this new change. God bless us all.
****************
People are entitled to their opinion. It is just frustrating that some of them send out judgement over things they don't even know about. Nevertheless, I am unaffected by this since I do everything in a very objective manner. I am not saying that I'm infallible. I am just proving my point on being focused and impartial. If you feel that I was unfair to you? Put yourself in my shoes and read/listen to the things you've done and said (to the point of badmouthing people). When it comes to work, I don't include personal issues. I NEVER DO. I just base all reviews on performance which is what you give me. EOI.
****************
Music: Give It Away
Artist: Deepest Blue


» Post a Comment