<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest

It is already the last week of October. So far, thing were pretty quiet. Dead silence so to speak. So far, my legal counsel has helped me alot in facing this ordeal. I'm also thankful that my AM and co-TMs have been very supportive of me. I just hope and pray that this will be settled in a very smooth and acceptable manner.

As for her, I have been praying really hard for her enlightenment. I hope that she stops spreading rumours because it is showing how much attention is badly needed. I pray that one day you'd be enlightened in seeing that there's more to life than being a scandal monger.

**************

80s music is making its way back to the dance floor with a hint of HOUSE. Its really cool that we get to see a different side of these songs. Some were badly done, whilst others just kick ass.

**************

JJ is growing his hair long. I hope not as long as mine. Eitherway, he's good looking as ever. :)

**************

Music: Jump
Artist: Madonna
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.