V
V
Yesterday was our 5th game for bracket B. It was a double cliffhanger because we thought we were about to lose via forfiet due to lack of players. Thank heavens to Mario and Jey! I also am so thankful to Pio, Janice, Thet, Tasaki for being there yesterday. Special thanks to Cherrie, Thal, Meng and Benneth who came to give us moral support. The second was when we took the 1st set of the game. We tried to keep up the spirit during the second and the final set, but unfortunately, we were just too tired. Yet, yesterday was one of our finest games. Our best was still against Emerson. :) We're heading back to the practise courts this coming Friday. We may not be able to reach the quarterfinals, but we will still do our best and give everything.
Note: To those who committed to this team and yet hardly participates, I pray for your enlightenment.
******************
New friend. And so the epic continues. I got to get more info about JP as we chatted after the game. He had an infatuation for one of the ladies in the Vball team, but I didn't mean to break his heart to tell him that he was barking up the wrong tree. Anyways, its always nice to have new friends. I can tell that he plays mind games. Saying "I like all beautiful people" is both a hint and a caution sign. So, I am trying to see if this lad is playing mind games. Else, I'll just play along. I just hope that he can be more tidy. I'm not a fan of slobby men even if he is very good looking. Okay, I lied. I mean, tidy up a little and perhaps you'd get more quality attention. :)
*******************
New family. As always, during volleyball games, the sisterhood of Gs merge and talk about two things. Volleyball and men. It was quite hard to focus as both things were happening at the same time. I'm quite happy to have made new friends. Ardis, Marlon, Mike, Nini and Joms, along with the Emerson family. Luv ya Chris! :) We've decided to keep the volleyball spirit alive even after the sportsfest. Hopefully, we can hold games at least twice a month. It aims to have fun, develop skills and stay fit.
********************
Music: Heaven
Artist: Ian Pooley
Yesterday was our 5th game for bracket B. It was a double cliffhanger because we thought we were about to lose via forfiet due to lack of players. Thank heavens to Mario and Jey! I also am so thankful to Pio, Janice, Thet, Tasaki for being there yesterday. Special thanks to Cherrie, Thal, Meng and Benneth who came to give us moral support. The second was when we took the 1st set of the game. We tried to keep up the spirit during the second and the final set, but unfortunately, we were just too tired. Yet, yesterday was one of our finest games. Our best was still against Emerson. :) We're heading back to the practise courts this coming Friday. We may not be able to reach the quarterfinals, but we will still do our best and give everything.
Note: To those who committed to this team and yet hardly participates, I pray for your enlightenment.
******************
New friend. And so the epic continues. I got to get more info about JP as we chatted after the game. He had an infatuation for one of the ladies in the Vball team, but I didn't mean to break his heart to tell him that he was barking up the wrong tree. Anyways, its always nice to have new friends. I can tell that he plays mind games. Saying "I like all beautiful people" is both a hint and a caution sign. So, I am trying to see if this lad is playing mind games. Else, I'll just play along. I just hope that he can be more tidy. I'm not a fan of slobby men even if he is very good looking. Okay, I lied. I mean, tidy up a little and perhaps you'd get more quality attention. :)
*******************
New family. As always, during volleyball games, the sisterhood of Gs merge and talk about two things. Volleyball and men. It was quite hard to focus as both things were happening at the same time. I'm quite happy to have made new friends. Ardis, Marlon, Mike, Nini and Joms, along with the Emerson family. Luv ya Chris! :) We've decided to keep the volleyball spirit alive even after the sportsfest. Hopefully, we can hold games at least twice a month. It aims to have fun, develop skills and stay fit.
********************
Music: Heaven
Artist: Ian Pooley


» Post a Comment