You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
We're halfway done the month of November and Thanksgiving weekend is here. Its uncanny that time is flying by so fast and everything is gone in a blur. One should cherish each and every minute of life because you know its never coming back.
*****************
Its been two weeks that I've been sick. This is not good. I will be seeing a doctor on Monday and I hope that I'd be able to get better treatment and get well.
*****************
The gang's in Bohol for a holiday treat. Somehow I'm so envious of their time off from city life. If I had the money I would've joined, but its just that I'm still financiall strapped and I'm trying to make sure that my finances are in the right stage, I just want to make a committment to myself that I'll be more disciplined on how I spend. I know 2007 is going to be a promising year, yet there's still a month and half of 2006 that will change my life for the better.
*****************
Music: Otro Dia Mas Sin Verte
Artist: Jon Secada
Album: Jon Secada
*****************
P.S. New tagboard. Post away peeps!
We're halfway done the month of November and Thanksgiving weekend is here. Its uncanny that time is flying by so fast and everything is gone in a blur. One should cherish each and every minute of life because you know its never coming back.
*****************
Its been two weeks that I've been sick. This is not good. I will be seeing a doctor on Monday and I hope that I'd be able to get better treatment and get well.
*****************
The gang's in Bohol for a holiday treat. Somehow I'm so envious of their time off from city life. If I had the money I would've joined, but its just that I'm still financiall strapped and I'm trying to make sure that my finances are in the right stage, I just want to make a committment to myself that I'll be more disciplined on how I spend. I know 2007 is going to be a promising year, yet there's still a month and half of 2006 that will change my life for the better.
*****************
Music: Otro Dia Mas Sin Verte
Artist: Jon Secada
Album: Jon Secada
*****************
P.S. New tagboard. Post away peeps!


» Post a Comment