<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2nd Year

2nd Year

November 12, 2006 marks dad's 2nd year of passing away from life on Earth. I'm still sad when I recall on how he departed from this life, yet I am now much happier that he's up in Heaven enjoying the eternal peace that we're all destined to have.

It was quite surreal when we went to the cemetery. I haven't visited for months. Being there offered a feeling of peace and calm amidst all of the hardships and chaos going on out there. Flowers for dad and lola. Prayers were offered in their loving memory. The family indulged in a small talk whilst the gentle afternoon breeze passes throughout the afternoon.

I guess, I can finally say that I have completely accepted dad's passing. Moving on is now easier. Just a little more financial help from God, I'm pretty sure we're all going to be fine. :)

****************

Music: Landslide
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to know you're doing better these days. if losing an aunt was painful, i can't begin to imagine what you've gone through. kudos for braving the storm and seeing it through. best wishes to you and your family.

best of luck to all of your current and future endeavors.

gambatte,

Marko    



At 12:11 AM, Blogger Orange76 said...

True enough Marko!

Thus I was searching for the lyrics of the Voltes V Closing Theme song.

Life as we know it throws curveballs. Worse part is I don't play baseball. :) But eventually we'll get by and become stronger.    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.