It's A New Day Kids! Carry On!
It's A New Day Kids! Carry On!
Finally, the result of the HR deliberation came out last Tuesday evening. After careful their review, they deemed that only one charge level against me should be reprimanded. With that, they gave me a Written reprimand. I pondered to see if this was something that I deserved, and after looking through it all, indeed, I am comfortable with that decision.
Thus, I can consider this case closed. I thank God and the powers that be who listened to our prayers. I also thank all of those people who have shown their trust in me. I am deeply grateful for your support and help. :)
And to those who are causing a raucuous of this issue, I pray that your minds be enlightened. Move on with your lives is the most recommended course of action.
********************
Dad's 2nd death anniv is coming up this Sunday. How fast time flies is something none of us can control. I miss him and hope that he is happy up in Heaven. I also hope that he helps my mum be able to overcome her challenges so she can start fresh. She needs it that much, please.
So we'll be going to the cemetery to have a simple prayer rite and moments of silence. Afterwards, we'll be heading off to a mini-family thanksgiving dinner. Where? We're still trying to figure it out. But definitely it will not be at an expensive place as I am a bit financially tied.
I've been praying that I win the jackpot in the lottery so that I could pay all of my dues and my mum's as well. Then start a new life.
I'm pretty sure that there's no harm in asking for that wish to come true. Definitely, its something I won't rely on, but I throw my hopes up there hoping that them man upstairs hears me out again. :)
*********************
Music: Whenever, Wherever, Whatever
Artist: Maxwell
Album: Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite
Lead me on girl if you must
Take my heart and my love
Take of me all that you must
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath that I breathe
'N if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever Wherever Whatever
Wish I knew if I could
Be the one that you would
Love forever 'n a day baby
And if there's a thing that you need
For you 'n your blood I would bleed
Whenever Wherever Whatever
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath that I breathe
'N if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever Wherever Whatever
Finally, the result of the HR deliberation came out last Tuesday evening. After careful their review, they deemed that only one charge level against me should be reprimanded. With that, they gave me a Written reprimand. I pondered to see if this was something that I deserved, and after looking through it all, indeed, I am comfortable with that decision.
Thus, I can consider this case closed. I thank God and the powers that be who listened to our prayers. I also thank all of those people who have shown their trust in me. I am deeply grateful for your support and help. :)
And to those who are causing a raucuous of this issue, I pray that your minds be enlightened. Move on with your lives is the most recommended course of action.
********************
Dad's 2nd death anniv is coming up this Sunday. How fast time flies is something none of us can control. I miss him and hope that he is happy up in Heaven. I also hope that he helps my mum be able to overcome her challenges so she can start fresh. She needs it that much, please.
So we'll be going to the cemetery to have a simple prayer rite and moments of silence. Afterwards, we'll be heading off to a mini-family thanksgiving dinner. Where? We're still trying to figure it out. But definitely it will not be at an expensive place as I am a bit financially tied.
I've been praying that I win the jackpot in the lottery so that I could pay all of my dues and my mum's as well. Then start a new life.
I'm pretty sure that there's no harm in asking for that wish to come true. Definitely, its something I won't rely on, but I throw my hopes up there hoping that them man upstairs hears me out again. :)
*********************
Music: Whenever, Wherever, Whatever
Artist: Maxwell
Album: Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite
Lead me on girl if you must
Take my heart and my love
Take of me all that you must
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath that I breathe
'N if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever Wherever Whatever
Wish I knew if I could
Be the one that you would
Love forever 'n a day baby
And if there's a thing that you need
For you 'n your blood I would bleed
Whenever Wherever Whatever
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath that I breathe
'N if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever Wherever Whatever


» Post a Comment